Home

2021 Chevy Silverado check engine light reset

You can do this if the indicator is switching on for no reason, or if you've just had a tune-up and need to reset your indicator. Another way to reset your check engine light is to do a hard reset by detaching the battery for about two minutes. It can help to press the horn or turn the headlights on to drain any lingering energy A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. In some cases you need to pull over immediately to prevent damage while in others you merely need to tighten you gas cap next time you stop in order to reset the service engine soon light If your check engine light comes on again after you've performed a manual reset, you're definitely due for a trip to our service center. Reset A Check Engine Light: Two Techniques. So, you're certain that you need to know how to reset a check engine light at home Fullsize Truck & SUV - 2014-2019 K2XX Platform. 2014 - 2019 Silverado & Sierra. Engine Light On... Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today! In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs how to reset check engine light works on any trucks cars suv mazda ford gm honda toyota chevy and what diagnostic tester meter tools used to reset warning la..

The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has 2 problems reported for check engine light on. Average failure mileage is 16,750 miles The simplest way to reset the check engine light is with an OBD2 scanner. But if you do not have one available, you can often do it without one. It's still recommended to check the trouble codes first with an OBD2 scanner if the check engine light is ON. Here are some different ways how you can reset your check engine light

Question: What are the benefits to resetting my Chevy Silverado's computer? Ans: It should be reset after tuning your engine or repairing an issue. While you can reset the ECU to eliminate a check engine light without actually repairing your car, the light will return within 150 or 200 miles of driving Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 4, 2017. Check engine light came on his morning on way to work. Realized that yesterday when cleaning out the air filter box I had forgotten to plug back in the sensor on the flexible hose I had disconnected to move the lid out of the way. OnStar sent me a message saying I have to bring it to the dealer Steps to Reset Check Engine Light Turn off the ignition and put on safety glasses and gloves. Locate the negative terminal on your car battery. It will most often have a black cap and a negative (-) symbol If the check engine light in your 2018 Chevrolet Silverado starts twinkling, that means that the problem needs hasty attention and your Chevrolet should be transported in instantly. A twinkling light indicates that the problem is active and if not taken care of instantly may result in important damage to the vehicle

Allow your OBD2 scanner to turn on and connect to your Chevrolet Engine Control Unit (ECU). This step can take up to one minute. Read Chevrolet check engine light codes from the Engine Control Unit (ECU) using an OBD-II scanner. png (1×1) Once you have retrieved the codes, write them down. Research the codes and fix the underlying problem, you. 2018 Chevy Silverado Check Engine Light Flashing. Although there are many ability causes of an illuminated Check Engine Light, we know from years of providing Check Engine Light Diagnosis Service that there are plentiful simple causes incorporating something as convenient as a loose gas cap Press the erase/clear button on your scanner, then turn off the key and disconnect it. Clearing any codes present will turn off your check engine light temporarily. After pressing erase/clear and waiting until you see a no codes message, you can turn off your vehicle and disconnect the scanner How to reset check engine light, 4 free easy ways to clear service error codes like DTCs using OBD 2 scanner works on trucks, cars, SUV, FORD, GM, VW,TOYOTA,.. Hey, everyone welcomes to my site. Today we will talk about how to reset the oil change light on the Chevy Silverado. The new Silverado has an oil life system set up based upon how you drive, so how hard you drive, how hard you hit the gas, whether you're doing a ton of highway miles or a ton of cine biles changes how soon you need to change the oil on this vehicle

Chevy Silverado: Resetting the Check Engine Light

1. Chevrolet Silverado 1999-2006: How to Use OBD Scan Tool, Reset Service Engine Soon and Change Engine Oil Light How to Use OBD Scan Tool, Reset Service Engine Soon and Change Engine Oil Light The warning lights on your instrument cluster advise you when it's time for maintenance and notify you when a problem occurs
  2. My check engine light code P20EE emissions has came on 6 or 7 times since I bought in in April 2017 . Service manager gave me copy of the GM bulletin to inform the costumer to drive the vehicle 2-3 days and if the light doesn't clear to bring it in to be reset. About 4 months ago they issued a recall to reflash the computer to fix the problem
  3. You can reset the computer in your Chevy Silverado without having to disconnect the battery. All cars and trucks built in 1996 or later have an OBD (onboard diagnostic) II diagnostic link connector (DLC). These connectors can be plugged into with an affordable car code reader/eraser to check what codes have tripped.
  4. Chevy Silverado Smog Check After Repairs by Ronald on 07-24-2019 06:05 PM Will Chevy Silverado Pass With Incomplete Catalyst Monitor? by Glen on 06-13-2019 11:38 AM How To Reset Chevy Silverado 1500 Emission Monitors? by Connie on 08-08-2018 05:58 PM 1991 Chevy Silverado Failed Smog Check Due to High NOx by Scott on 09-17-2017 11:00 A
  5. utes, hooked it all back up and all is good

The ECM (Engine Control Module) of the vehicle has detected that there is a fault in the circuit which controls the vent that releases the fuel vapor from the system. This will be followed by the service engine soon light. Chevy Silverado P0449 OBDII Code Symptom The oil light in Your 2018 Chevy Silverado is used to remind You to get Your oil changed. Usually a mechanic or dealership will reset this light after they complete the service. If they forgot to, or You are doing Your oil changes Yourself then You will need to reset the light YourseLFAs well. To reset the light put the vehicle in the on position without the engine running Oil lights have been a standard feature on Chevy and GMCs for years. Newer Chevys will have a built in Vehicle Information Center (VIC), but older models don't. If your GMC is 2006 or newer, it comes with the GM Oil Life System. Oil light reset methods will vary from model to model, so when it in doubt consult your owner's manual. If You Own a. The average price of a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Double Cab check engine light can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a check engine light in your area from KBB.co

Engine Light Is On: 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Modern trucks have onboard computer systems that help alert you when there is trouble in the vehicle. When there is a problem, your truck's check engine light will go on. The trouble codes can be read with an OBD-1 or OBD-2 scanner, depending on the model year of your truck, which will then pinpoint the problem.. obsession currently. This silverado change engine oil light reset, as one of the most energetic sellers here will agreed be in the course of the best options to review. Silverado Change Engine Oil Light After an oil change, walk around and inspect your car. If it doesn't look or sound right, or if there's an engine light on, turn it off. Resetting the Check Engine Oil Light with CID. On newer Silverado 1500s, you can reset the check engine oil light using the buttons on your steering wheel. Turn the ignition on without starting the truck. Use the up, down, left and right arrow buttons to navigate the menus on the display on your instrument cluster Fullsize Truck & SUV - 2014-2019 K2XX Platform. 2014 - 2019 Silverado & Sierra. Check engine light flashing then goes away. Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today! In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From. The throttle position sensor (TPS) on the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is notorious for failure which causes: Check engine light. Reduced Power message. OBD trouble code P2135. This issue is related to the throttle position sensor, and can be caused by faulty wiring to the TPS, bad connection at the TPS, or a failed TPS

P0451, P0454 Check Engine Light Diagnose and fix P0451, P0454 Check Engine Light GM vehicles. GM has issued a service bulletin #10-06-04-001B to address trouble codes P0451, P0454 and an intermittent check engine light on the vehicles listed below Chevy Silverado Smog Check After Repairs by Ronald on 07-24-2019 06:05 PM Will Chevy Silverado Pass With Incomplete Catalyst Monitor? by Glen on 06-13-2019 11:38 AM How To Reset Chevy Silverado 1500 Emission Monitors? by Connie on 08-08-2018 05:58 PM 1991 Chevy Silverado Failed Smog Check Due to High NOx by Scott on 09-17-2017 11:00 A I really need help with my 2012 4.8 Silverado. I added aftermarket intake and it idled and traction light goes crazy when i put in Drive. and check engine came on, and code popped up for maff sensor and oil. So I changed maff sensor. Still same thing happened. So I seen a post that said to just add stock intake

How to Reset a Check Engine Light on a Chevy Chevrolet

Engine Light On - 2014 - 2019 Silverado & Sierra - GM

HOW TO RESET CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, FREE EASY WAY! - YouTub

these owner's manuals, to check for readiness, turn the ignition switch to the ON position, but do not crank or start the engine. The check engine light may light solidly then either turn off, remain illuminated or blink multiple times. If the check engine light blinks multiple times, the readiness codes are not likely set Hello, my 2003 chevy avalanche has its check engine light on after replacing Cadillac converter, 02 sensor, cleaning the code by unplugging the negative battery wire, replace gas cap. Still getting a check engine light. Any suggestions? I need help to this fix for my smog . Thank you. Repl

Labor: 1.0. The cost of diagnosing the U1510 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour I recently had a Check Engine Code for Air Flow come on at the end of two longer drives ~1000 KM (620 Miles) in the first drive in relatively cold weather -25 C (-13 F). Checked the airbox and all looked clear, reset the code drove around for a couple of days and then did the trip back home, 1150 KM this time -20 C (-4 F) and the code came back. What is the cost to diagnose the U0102 CHEVROLET code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the U0102 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour 2013 Suburban LT with check engine light on and Traction Light on and Stability Light on. Auto Zone reads check engine light for free: cylinder #1 misfiring! $260.00 for a new coil spark plug and the wire + oil change $40.00= $300.00 and shes purring like a kitten! Once the spark plug was fixed the Traction/Stability Lights reset

The throttle position sensor (TPS) on the Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD is notorious for failure which causes: Check engine light. Reduced Power message. OBD trouble code P2135. This issue is related to the throttle position sensor, and can be caused by faulty wiring to the TPS, bad connection at the TPS, or a failed TPS 58 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 4, 2019. I bought a brand new 2018 Canyon this past April. At 7,200 miles on a cold weather start (The first cold day of the year) the service stabilitrak light, traction control light and check engine light came on (flashing). Engine was sputtering at idle. Put the truck in drive and drove a couple of. The biggest step you can take to prevent future no codes with your Check Engine Lights is to buy a better ODB2 reader. The biggest cause of confusion isn't anything to do with the car itself - it stems from faulty readers. You should find the best bluetooth obd2 scanner and choose the better one to find the code Seven problems related to electronic stability control have been reported for the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 based on all problems reported for the 2018 Silverado 1500 2017 chevy silverado, less than 2 years old, transmission went. All they did was slightly discount a 2019 2500hd. Had that less than a year. Check engine light on, says emissions, research says DEF system, and electrical issues with radio. Love the truck, hate the peoblem

2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Check Engine Light On: 2

Service StabiliTrak Symptoms: Chevy Silverado. Loss of StabiliTrak is not really going to be noticed during normal driving. It is really only gets use in an emergency situation. Service StabiliTrak Warning- The number one indication that something is wrong is your Silverado's Service StabiliTrak warning light itself Yo! Wassup. Today, I will be doing a quick walkthrough on how to reset the oil life or oil change light in a Chevy Traverse. This will also hold true for 2018 to 2021, and I believe any of those model years should line up pretty accurately with what we're going to be showing you today Chevy Silverado 1500 2018 16-Pin OBD II Adapter by NEXIQ®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind I had my oil changed recently and now my GM Oil Life Monitor System light came on. If the system was not reset (refer to owner's manual) at the time of oil change, the system can be reset as long as it's been less than 500 miles since the last oil change. If this mileage has been exceeded, change the oil at 3000 miles and reset system

How To Turn Off Abs Light On 2007 Chevy Silverado

How to Reset Check Engine Light [5 Simple Methods

What is the cost to diagnose the P0650 CHEVROLET code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the P0650 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour Answer: On the newer GM vehicles that have the remote start function, if there is a check engine light related to the emissions system, or many other trouble code set in the computer system, it will disable the remote start feature. That would be the reason your vehicle did not start when you tried it. Since the vehicle is running fine, the.

to, GM, the GM logo, CHEVROLET, the CHEVROLET Emblem, MALIBU, and the MALIBU Emblem are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or licensors. For vehicles first sold in Canada, substitute the name General Motors of Canada Company for Chevrolet Motor Division wherever it appears in this manual This device can also easily read and check all diagnostic codes to help you manage check engine light and service needed messages, and also includes a function to reset the speedometer back to stock prior to servicing the vehicle. 2007-2018: 2WD: Chevy: Silverado 1500: 2007-2018: 4WD: Chevy: Silverado 1500: 2007-2016: 2WD: Chevy. For those looking to read and reset Check Engine Light, all you need is a basic OBD-II Scanner. The scanners we focus on in this article are more advanced and range in price between $100 to $800. This article is focused on scanners that go further and can troubleshoot at least the following systems: ABS, SRS/Airbag, Engine, Transmission

Yes, I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4 Turbo and around 62,000 the check engine light, Service Traction Control and Service Stabilitrack warnings suddenly appeared along with loss of power and reduced gas mileage and a terrible screeching sound Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors. $211.22. Autel® AutoLink™ Diagnostic Service Tool. 0. # 2635714725. Chevy Silverado 1500 2018 AutoLink™ Diagnostic Service Tool by Autel®

Resetting the Computer on a Chevy Silverado in Five Easy Step

Service Airbag Light Chevy Silverado 2005

Your 2018 Silverado 1500's oil should be changed according to Chevrolet's recommended oil change intervals. Check out mileage and month info for your Silverado 1500 in the above table. Your Silverado 1500 may need an oil change right away if your check engine/oil change light is on, you hear engine knocking, smell oil inside the vehicle, or. Check Engine Light is on Inspection. $79.99 - $99.99. Get a Quote. Robert Tomashek. Automotive Mechanic. 26 years of experience. Hello. If you are getting a code on cylinder 4, then that means there is an issue with that cylinder. Most of the time, with so few miles, the issue is not related to dirty fuel injectors but is caused by a failure in.

Fix Hose Leaks 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 2014

Clearing check engine light? Chevy and GMC Duramax

Chevrolet Limited Warranty and Owner Assistance Information (GMNA-Localizing-U.S.-10999166) - 2018 - CRC - 8/18/17 Warranty Coverage at a Glance 3 ‐ Specified components for cars or light duty trucks equipped with light duty or medium duty truck emission control systems are covered for the first 7years or 70,000miles, whichever comes first I have a 2003 chevy silverado 5.3. Check engine light is on, idles rough, and has strong odor of gas. The parts store read the codes and they are P1153, P0300, P0174, and P0151. I replaced the O2 sens read mor

How to Reset a Check Engine Light John Bowman Chevrolet

1. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Air Filter from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! We have the best products at the right price
  2. Compare 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Oil Filter brands. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2018 Silverado 2500 HD Oil Filter. Order your parts online or pick them up in-store at your local Advance Auto Parts
  3. Schrader Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor 33700. $. 49. 99. Part # 33700. SKU # 598808. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD. $
  4. We currently carry 29 Oil Filter products to choose from for your 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD, and our inventory prices range from as little as $3.79 up to $18.99. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 9 different trusted brands of Oil Filter products for the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
Ford cars for sale in Lancaster, California

2018 Chevrolet Silverado Check Engine Ligh

2018 Chevy Silverado maf codes help. My engine light came on and it shows these codes: P0097 P00F4 P0102 P2199 It was suggested that the maf may be the issue so I replaced that, reset the computer, but then got the engine light again. Any ideas? Thanks for posting on r/MechanicAdvice Chevy Silverado: How to Reset the TPMS Warning Light Posted on October 29, 2019 by Jennifer S. Leave a Comment If the Tire Pressure Management System in the Chevy Silverado is not working properly, you may have to reset the TPMS system If the light goes off, we assume things are okay. Now it comes on again. Knowing if we should continue driving or stop right now is difficult. To clear the confusion, we need a basic understanding of what the check engine light is trying to tell us. A check engine indicator is a malfunction-indicator light or MIL for the computer-management system

Ford F Super Duty Commercial California Cars for sale

Replace Bad Ignition Coil (s) An ignition coil is known as a spark coil. It boosts the battery's low voltage to the required volts (in thousands) needed to create an electric spark and ignite the fuel. Since the ignition coil is part of your car's ignition system, any fault will cause the check engine light to come on So I have a 2012 Duramax. The DEF fluid got low. It read 200 miles remaining. So I put more DEF fluid in. It held 1.5 gallons. Which is not enough to fill the tank on that. Still reads 200 miles remaining. I have tried resetting it via the check button that resets everything else but no luck..

Troubleshooting Chevy Check Engine Ligh

1. 6,156 Posts. #2 · Jun 6, 2016. Bobcat442 said: Well, it is time to get my truck inspected and the Evap monitor and Catalyst monitor will not reset. I am trying to keep the Evap monitor from resetting by keeping the truck over 3/4 gas. I have been having issues with a P0446 code and not sure if it is fixed
  2. Bafx Products - For Android Only - Wireless Bluetooth Obd2 Scanner Diagnostic Code Reader & Scan Tool - Scan, Reset & Clear Car Check Engine Light 4.4 out of 5 stars 28,725 $20.99 $ 20 . 99 $23.99 $23.9
  3. Re: what does my check engine light trouble code $7e8... That is what they call a generic code. Some OBD11 or OBD2, same thing, scanners will give a $7E8 and $7EA. together and maybe a $7E9. These are for a sub menu. Click on each one separately and you should or might get a regular P0 code if your scanner. has the supported module
  4. Replace if necessary. You can find the proper resistance values using a repair manual or comparing the sensor reading on bank 2 to that of bank 1. Good luck with your knock sensor issue! Question: 1999 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 454 cid 7.5 L. Ran fine two weeks ago, check engine light came on, then soon after check gauges light came on
  5. Warning light name: Chevrolet Silverado airbag warning light. Models applicable: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 Description: This is the airbag readiness warning light and under normal circumstances it should come on for several seconds when the vehicle engine is started and go out shortly after.If the warning light doesn't come on at all, stays on constantly or comes on while driving.
  6. Procedure for Chevy without VIC, or 2005 or Older GMCr. Insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the accessory power position. Within five seconds, press on the accelerator and push it to the floor three times. The oil light should flash on and off. If it fails to turn off, repeat this procedure

Chevy Silverado Truck Change Engine Oil Soon Light Reset Steps: 2011-2015. Display the Oil Life Remaining message in the Driver Information Center. Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the Driver Information Center for more than 5 seconds (on vehicles without DIC, use the TRIP reset stem for SET/RESET) The oil life will change to 100. Fuse Layout Chevrolet Silverado 2014-2018 Cigar lighter / power outlet fuses in the Chevrolet Silverado are the fuses №1, 10, 11, 12 in the Driver's Side Instrument panel fuse box and fuses №1, 2 in the Passenger's Side Instrument panel fuse box 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado Change Engine Oil Soon Reset STEP 1. Turn the ignition to ON/RUN with the engine off. STEP 2. Fully press the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds. STEP 3. Display OIL LIFE REMAINING on the DIC. If the display shows 100%, the system is reset

2018 Chevy Silverado Check Engine Ligh

2018 Metallic Grey Chevy Colorado, Double Cab, Shortbed, Z71 4x4, all Chevy Stock: Kevlar Wranglers, Wheels, Nerf Bars, Mud Flaps & Rubber Floor Mats Joined Dec 23, 2016 · 1,097 Posts #2 · Jun 11, 2019. Kyle2288 said: So several times I've had the check engine light come on along with Steering Assist is Reduced Drive with Care, Traction. 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Step-By-Step Jump-Starting Instructions. 1. 12-volt requirement: check the other vehicle.It must have a 12-volt battery with a negative ground system The Chevy Silverado has a feature that displays an Oil Life Remaining percentage that helps you know when to change your oil. For example, if REMAINING OIL LIFE 80% is displayed, that means 80% of the current oil life remains. Once the Remaining Oil Life hits a low percentage, a message that says CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON will be displayed Check Engine Light comes on and after a while or day goes off. 2 Answers. My check engine light comes on steady. Went to have code read and it comes up as P008, however the light was on for a day and a half. I stopped at the post office right after having the code read an..

How to Reset a Check Engine Light: 7 Steps (with Pictures

How To Diagnose And Repair Code P0455: Difficulty of Diagnosis and Repair - 2 out of 5. Scan your vehicle to verify P0455 is the only code present. If other codes are present, they must be addressed first. If you have code P0441, P0440, or code P0456, the cause of the codes is most likely a solenoid failure, or a more complex system leak All OE and aftermarket TPMS part numbers and service kit replacement options for the Chevy Silverado can be found in the VT56, VT55, VT46 brands and VT36 TPMS Tools in Service TPMS. Type of TPMS frequency: 315 MHz, years 2004-2018; 433 MHz, years 2020; 2019 models use both 315 MHz and 433 MHz frequencies; Type of Relearn Procedures.

Turn the key to the OFF position and back on to confirm reset successful. 2004-2012. Turn ignition switch to ON position with engine off. Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds of turning key. Change Oil lamp will flash for 2-10 seconds while it resets. Once it stops flashing, the maintenance light reset is. Chevy 4.3L Vortec Common Engine Problems - Vortec 4300 V6. The Chevy vortec engine line spans from small block V6's to big block V8's and also includes some inline 4, 5, and 6 engines used in less popular GMC brands. The term vortec is simply a marketing name used by Chevrolet to communicate its use of vortex technology 3. Low oil pressure. Low oil pressure is a common cause of a check engine light turning on, and it can seriously interfere with your car's performance. Usually, if this is the case, your oil light will also appear. Low oil pressure is often the result of wear and tear in your car's oil pump, or improper oil change procedures resulting in. Keep your eye on the oil light, as it should flash before turning off. You can then release the pedal, turn off the ignition and remove the key. If the light fails to turn off, repeat the process. Chevrolet and GMC Models With a VIC. If you own a GMC or Chevrolet vehicle from 2006 or later, then it has a VIC, and the instructions are a little. transmission slips, knocks, and grinds in some instances. no check engine light from these issues but spent 30k + and i having these issues at 13,500 miles. april 5, 2019: unknown or other odi number: 11194079 in april 2018, i purchased a new 2018 chevrolet 1500 silverado. in november of 2018 i noticed an unacceptable amount of corrosion on the.

OEDRO | Car Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers, Running Boards

How to Reset Check Engine Light Codes, 4 Free Easy Way

2010 Chevy Traverse. While driving last night the Stabilitrak light,check engine light, and warnings for reduced engine power. it almost did not make it over the bridge I was on. Got to the bottom of the bridge and turned it off then back on and it would drive. All the lights and warnings still on The Throttle Response Controller is 100% reversible and will not leave residual codes on the factory PCM making it warranty friendly. Application. The SEC10 Throttle Response Controller is designed for use on all 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models. Not compatible with 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic models. Shop All Truck Parts And Accessories Reset automotive service, oil life, index and maintenance lights. Simply select the manufacturer, model, year and follow the instructions. Have a reset question

Since April of 2018 I have had the tighten gas cap indicator come on, or the check engine light come on, or both together. I've had 4 Service appts. One was canceled by the Service Tech because the check engine light had gone off so, they didn't feel they would be able to pull any codes without the light being on 2018 Chevrolet Trucks SILVERADO 2500 HD PICKUP Transmission Fluid. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Chevrolet Trucks SILVERADO 2500 HD PICKUP can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your SILVERADO 2500 HD PICKUP, even in the most severe driving conditions Get discount prices, fast shipping and ultimate product help when shopping for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Electric Steps & Running Boards at 4 Wheel Parts. The best online destination and local store solution for all of your Truck and Jeep off-roading needs