Home

Making a wide body kit

How to Create Wide Body Kits It Still Run

Creating body kits out of fiberglass requires a little bit of skill, but with patience and a good plan you can make them - even if you are a novice. Making a wide body kit means expanding out past the normal width of a car or truck. Many SUVs and racing cars tend to have a wide body to make the vehicle more stable when turning In today's episode were getting started building the wide body kit for the huracan! Shop - http://bisforbuild.com/ Patreon - http://www.patreon.com/user?u=.. In response to DJ Masdrs Question #body #bodykit #car #flare #flared #flares #kit #wheelarches #wide #widebody We have converted your account to an Organization! You can now invite others to collaborate on your content Today on Simply Build:I had fly out to Kansas to attend a wedding and do some other stuff as well as get the fenders on the widebody tC done. I was able to c.. Wide Body Kits, Fender Flares & Spoilers for Cars. Who doesn't love a wide car? Check out our widebody kits to make your build stand out. Finally, you can fit those crazy wide wheels that you've always wanted and get the most aggressive fitment possible. If you just want some fender flares, we have those

Building a Custom Wide Body Kit for the Huracan Pt 1 - YouTub

Moulding a Rocket Bunny Wide-Body Kit. As far as TOOLS REQUIRED you are going to need the following items: Two part Epoxy Putty (d'uh) Metal files - I use small ones (like emery boards - the paddle pop stick looking things chicks use OK sheesh) and I have a range of different grades and widths Challenger SRT Hellcat. Joined Aug 29, 2017. ·. 7,807 Posts. #19 · Nov 6, 2017. TrackDay said: This kit should have the same issue as the Philips Performance kit. If there is no body work required, a lowered car with the right offset wheels and tires will have the potential for the tires to hit sheet metal with a good bump Body Kits. You can buy prepackaged body kits or design your own. Body kit materials are all different, and you can find widebody components in any material you like, including carbon fiber and fiberglass. As far as which parts you need, well. The choice is yours. The predominant aspects of a widebody are their widened stance and their focus on performance aerodynamics, but there are a lot of.

2015-2021 Dodge Challenger Carbon Fiber Tail Light Surround. $969.00 $872.00. 2018-2021 Challenger Carbon Fiber Demon Style Wide Body Kit. $7,592.00 $6,832.00. 2009-2020 Dodge Challenger Demon Style Wide Bodykit. $2,300.00 $1,899.00. Dodge Challenger Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser 2015-2021. $1,665.00 $1,332.00. Dodge Challenger Diffuser 2015-2021. STICKERS! @ http://www.diiviinemedia.com/new-products/In prep for tomorrow's car show I decided to get something redone on the Del Sol that has been on the c.. Online Store: https://www.OffBeatGarage.comInstagram: offbeat_garageFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/OBGaragehttp://whatmonstersdo.com/ Use coupon code L.. The Shelby Wide Body Kit is also available in a rear-only option. Both packages include a Shelby Billet Fuel Door, installation instructions, special tools and all the necessary hardware for installation. However, the kit requires substantial body and paint work and is recommended to be assembled by a professional body shop This Wide Body Fender Flares ships unpainted. Vicrez always recommends professional installation of all body parts. We also recommend test fitting these products before they are painted or any modification. For 2008-2014 Dodge Challengers, slight modification is needed near the side marker area for proper fitment

Tutorial for making a widebody kit 3D Warehous

Is This the 2020 Toyota Supra Targa of Your Dreams

DIY Wide Body Kit Build + Start of Fiberglass - YouTub

Widebody Cadillac CTS-V Wagon by Canepa – Infinite-Garage

Volkswagen Jetta (MK6) 2011-2018 Wide Body Kit. Regular Price $1,600.00 Sale Price $1,398.00. Quick Vie Vicrez VZ WideBody Fender Flares Kit vz100348 | BMW 3 Series/ M3 E92 E93 2007-2013. Customize your build with our Vicrez Wide body fender for your BMW 3 Series M3 E92..... $749.00 $948.00 Body kits aren't just for looks, in fact, they were never for looks. Sure looking cool is a byproduct of such modifications, but aero-styling was designed to cut the drag to a minimum and allow cars to slice through the wall of air with less resistance. This is hardly a new technology by any means, but the availability of body kits for just. We had a kit shipped to us here at Vivid Racing to show you the kit in depth. The fender flare kit for the CLA is a 10 piece kit. This includes both the front and rear fenders. The front fenders are a 4 piece kit and the rear is a 6 piece kit to make sure all the transitions are flawless

Buy Fender Flares, Wide Body Kits & Spoilers Fitment

PANDEM HONDA S2000 AP1 AP2 (2000-2009) WIDE BODY KIT. Regular Price $4,310.00 Sale Price $3,900.00. Quick View. PANDEM SUPRA V1 body Kit. Regular Price $8,635.00 Sale Price $6,700.00. Quick View. Pandem 240Z Datsun (S30) Full Kit (Include REAR WING) Regular Price $4,000.00 Sale Price $3,500.00 Please welcome our complete wide body kit under SHIROKAI brand in an upcoming series of model special restyling kits. Making a decade iconic car even more legendary with japaneese touch and some racecar genes. SHIROKAI BMW M4 F82 (2014-2020) This widebody kit contains of parts: Front fender flares Rear quarter panel flares Rocker panel An auto body kit can even make a beaten-up model look better. When you can only afford an older car, or your parents have given you one, you will want it to stand out and reflect more of your personality. An ordinary car is just the same as every other vehicle on the road but a customised car is considered cool

Wide Body Kit from Liberty Walk for the McLaren MP4-12C. Works Style. Available in Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic [FRP], [CFRP] and an optional Dry Carbon Wing choice. All orders ship Freight from Japan and may take several weeks to build. McLaren 650s headlights sold separately. Photos courtesy of Larry Chen @SpeedHunter Dodge Challenger Wide Body Kits. The Dodge Challenger is an impressive piece of machinery, and it's a car that owners like showing off, which is why you should invest in Dodge Challenger body kits to help you fully customize your ride. Our body kits are designed to fit your Challenger like OEM parts while changing its appearance in different ways Wide body kits can make a car look great providing that your wheels fill the arches nicely. Use spacers and or fit wider wheels. It is pretty pointless fitting a wide bodykit to a car if there is going to be a big gap between the wheel and the outside of the arch. The aim is to get the wheel to fill the arch. There are 2 methods to achieve this. D1 Drift Wide Body Kit for Ford Mustang 1999 - 2004. Complete kit consist of :. $2,160.00 . Add to Wish List. Add to Compare. D1 Series wide fender 30mm For Nissan 240sx 1995-1996. Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Aluminum wire mesh included wheres applicable.. $264.00.

Full Race Wide Body Kit: Front and Rear Fenders: $295.00, Ea. Header Panel: $175.00 Bumpers: $345.00 Ea. Door Skins: $165.00 Ea. * Rear Deck Lid: $95.00* Hood Skin: $195.00* Complete full race 11 piece kit: $2295.00 (Save $205.00). Plus packaging and shipping Palm Bay, Florida. haha your basically doing what i am going to do with my spyder. looks good so far. keep at it. when comes time im looking at doing carbonfiber but first going the metal way like you are. 97 gst spyder~building. 95 gsx~donor/parting out. 577 0 0 0. 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST A genuine question: How do you mold a wide body kit to a car? Say for example, you just bought new fenders for a 350Z. You don't like the rivet look, so you want to mold it to your car fenders to make it look good Mideast Style Car Front Rear Bumper Facelift Wide Conversion Bodykit Body Kit for Toyota Land Cruiser Landcruiser LC200 LC 200 2020 2021 FOB Price: US $ 184.0-222.0 / Set Min. Order: 1 Se 2006-2010 Dodge Charger Couture Luxe Wide Body. This body kit available for Dodge Charger is manufactured in polyurethane. For instance this material is the most durable and flexible material for manufacturing body kits. Additionally the installation and paint process is always less labor intensive with polyurethane parts

WIDE BODY KIT. Front Bumper; Rear Bumper; Side Rocker Skirts - Pair; Front Wide Fenders - Pair; Rear Wide Fenders - Pair; GT2, Ducktail Or 3.8 Type Wing; WHEEL OPTION. Work Meister Front 18×10.5J; Work Meister Rear 18x13J; Wheel Adapter (Rear Only) (Recommended Tire Size 265/35/18 And 335/30/18) Custom Forged Wheels Also Available. This wide-body kit from Rocket Bunny gives the otherwise narrow coupe a much beefier look, and allows for the fitment of wider wheels as well. Roush Ford Mustang V6 RS Complete Body Kit. $1,495 BUY NOW. One of the biggest complaints from owners of past V6-engined Ford Mustangs is the lack of character in their exterior design. The entry-level. MntRider Designs. MntRider Family. JOINING THE FAMILY. When purchasing or owning a vehicle with a MntRider Wide Body kit isn't like most companies! You become part of an exclusive family, where not just the company you're ordering from but the other members are here to help each other! Dedication. TREATING YOU RIGHT ACR Aston Martin Vantage Carbon Fibre Wide Body Aero Kit. A wide body aero pack available for all Aston Martin Vantage coupe and carbriolet models, for the V8 and V12 chassis , only available in carbon fibre, parts consisting of the following parts: . Front Bumper, with under tray, front splitter, front wider fenders, side skirts with air duct.

FORD RANGER T6 WIDE BODY KIT CONVERSIONDONE BY COBRA-X. OUR NEW RANGER WIDE BODY KIT WILL CONSIST OF THESE PARTS. 1) FRONT FENDERS WIDE BODY. 2) REAR OUTER LOAD BIN PANELS WIDE BODY. 4) 4X WHEEL ARCH FLARES. 6) LOWER BELLY PAN COVER. 7) LOWER HEADLIGHT FILLER PANELS. 8) GRILL WITH 3X LED LIGHTS. 9) BONNET SCOOP The Jet Stream GT200 Kit was made for racing purpose. It improves the aerodynamics of the NB chassis and also improves the look. It's used on a lot of competition-winning race cars in Japan and now available to the public. The width increases 10 mm per side (20mm in total). Jet Stream designed it not to become much wider than OEM so that the car passes the Japanese inspection without problem.

Site has wide range of Alfa Romeo body kits, Saxo body kits, Fiat Punto body kits, Rover body kits, a peugeot 106 body kit, Renualt Clio body kits, vw body kits including vw polo body kits. Fiat are well catered for and Cadamuro make a Fiat Bravo body kit. ms design UK supplier - Duncan Smit TKO Wide Body Kit 6 Piece includes TKO Wide Body Front Fender Flares (113225), TKO Wide Body Rear Fender Flares (113226) Note: Front lip is designed to be used with M-Tech front bumper, all other models will require modification. Finally we must say this is our favorite body kit for the E30 Ford Mustang Body Kits are considered one of the most effective ways to modify the look of your vehicle. You can buy a body kit to make your plain vanilla Honda Civic look like a sporty high-end BMW M3. You can make your Mustang look like an in-your-face rally car with huge foglights and a 'Big Mouth' style front bumper

Bodykit Materials used in widebody kits manufacturin

How to Install a Body Kit? There is a wide range of body kit models with various styles available in the market these days, so every of them will have its own pros and cons. It requires a little amount of fitting as these kits are not perfect. And after using a vehicle for a while, little scrapes and bumps can make the panels to be unaligned 2015-2021 Subaru WRX/STI Wide Body kit from $2,799.00. MntRider Design Badges Decal $15.00. MntRider Design Front Windshield Banner $45.00. MntRider Design Wide Life Shirts $30.00. Replace Flares 2008-2010 Subaru WRX Sedan Wide Body kit $300.00. Replace Flares 2008-2014 Subaru STI Sedan Wide Body kit $300.00. Replace Flares 2011-2014 Subaru WRX. Kit contains: new cv axle boot cv joint grease 2 x clamps 1 x circlip please note: for awd wide body: 964 c4 / turbo look / 993 c4 / c4s / 993 tt please note specific model applications below. Sold individually. 1 per axle is necessary

Body Kits - Custom Truck & Car Body Kits - Body Kit Stor

Hawks just announced the addition of wide body kits for 1993-2002 Camaro to their catalog. These highly anticipated and in-demand Sinister Wide Body Quarter Panels are made from fiberglass and will give your Camaro a devilish look. They install over your existing body panels,. Well, I know that I personally love the carbon pixels wide body kit. I'd prefer if other people enjoyed it and thought it was as rad as I do! If they don't, that's alright... some will not prefer it. To each their own? Some like red, some like blue, I like em wide and low haha Japanese Car Body Kits. My Japan Direct is the authoritative source for imported car body kits from Japan. We deal directly with manufacturers to provide our clients with unparalleled prices and quality assurance. We invite you to browse our extensive online catalog of state-of-the-art, authentic car parts and accessories Extreme Dimensions Honda Civic 2-Door Body Kit. Made with 100 percent Duraflex, this four-piece full body kit transforms your 06-11 Honda Civic into a street demon. Designed to be of high caliber, yet economically priced. 1992-1995 Honda Civic 2-Door Duraflex Power Complete Body Kit. Another Extreme Dimension product, and why not H100R 1949-1966 VW Beetle Stock Size Recessed Hood-NOT Super Beetle $379.95. Compare. Add To Cart. K101 1949-1977 VW Beetle Heavy Duty Baja Bug Eye 7 Piece Kit Will Not Fit Super Beetle $525.00. Compare. Add To Cart. K102 1949-1977 VW Beetle Heavy Duty Broad Eye 7 Piece Baja Kit Will Not Fit Super Beetle. Price Listed is For 6 Pieces ONLY.

Small Leather Tool Pouch Template - Maze Leather

Body Kit Ground Effects Kit Wide Body Kit Custom

PD6XX Wide Body Kit is suitable for all BMW F06/M6 6-Series Gran Coupé models incl. 650i & M6. We make attention that in our widebody kit's the wheel arches and possibly the front fenders must be cut! Our product is made from the fiberglass mix of highest quality, certified by TÜV Rheinland. This material is characterized by a smooth. Body kits are definitely one of the most dramatic though. These kits are designed to provide a more cohesive look, and can often be the finishing touch in making your restomod build look just right. Larger, wider wheels and tires are a popular addition to many first-gen builds. And with a set of wider fender flares and altered ground effects. The muscular body kit is inspired by current RS models and has been embellished with various elements that are reminiscent of the original Audi Quattro. The package features wide bodywork. Mr. Norm's Rear Window Louver Kit for 2008 -2021 Challengers Urethane Honycomb Mesh Grille Sheet Mr. Norm's 1320 GSS Edition Challenger Graphics Mr. Norm's 1320 Edition GSS Challenger Collection MR. NORM'S '71 HEMI CUDA STYLE GRILLE FOR 2015 - 2020 HELLCAT, DEMON, RED EYE, R/T SCAT PACK WIDE BODY

Fender Flares, Widebody Kits, Ducktail Spoilers Clinched

Wide Body Kits - Learn how to create and install widebody car kits. 1. SuicideYourRide.com. 2. Wide Body Kits are often thought to belong to car enthusiasts and those that wish to produce a statement once they go for a drive, but this is not necessarily the case WRONG! Yes, the 22Bs are rad along with the S5, S6 WRC version. However, one of the main problems with wanting to do a widebody kit is the daunting expense. Our goal is to make a quality kit that is inexpensive, fits the factory body, is not made from fiberglass, and utilizes the stock front and rear bumper covers. Yeah, that's right

Widebody Kit Installation & Fabrication With our extensive knowledge and background with widebody kits, installing and fabricating them, we have the ability to install a pre-fabricated kit or create a one-off custom design to your specifications, ideas, or renderings I never saw a wide body focus i ask my boss where did he get this kit from he said oh its a Kiwis wide body i said who's that he said a guy that started making this kit in his garage and he sells it for like 5000 but he said this is not a kiwis its a knock off cause his kits fit better. After i heard that i knew i could do it A body kit is essentially a set of modified parts which can be installed on a stock car, truck, or SUV. There is a wide selection of body kits that range from a few components to a complete vehicle lower body replacement. Most body kits are composed of front and rear bumpers, spoilers, and side skirts A handful of Japanese companies have been making their name in the world of wide—wide-body kits to be more specific. Browse the latest rides from SEMA or the top-tier automotive aftermarket. A parked Range Rover Velar somehow looks like a wagon, and that's because the air suspension fitted to all V6 models brings the body down when resting. But these photos depict an altogether more.

How To Make a Widebody Rocket Bunny Kit for Hot Wheel

Aero Kit From the Best Car Body Kits Manufacturers An aero kit is a name given to body kits that are particularly aerodynamic, helping your car reach higher speeds while on the road. If you are looking for an aero kit for your car, contact Vivid Racing today for a wide selection of aero kits from the best car body kits manufacturers The New Classic Manx Body Kit is modeled from the Manx II, with a flat back package area. It is the Classic Manx you love come back to life, and available in all the gel coat colors Meyers Manx can offer. The New Classic kit includes the body and hood in a Standard gel coat color or primer and an Original Dash in black. To purchase this kit.

Body kits although primarily cosmetic can dramatically alter the appearance of the car for the better. We look at choosing and fitting a suitable body kit to your car. Low skirts and sills can increase cornering speeds but a badly fitted kit will really look shabby and let the car down A full body kit is comprised of replacements for the hood, the left- and right-side skirts, and the front and rear bumpers. Other types of body kits available for most vehicles include bumper replacementkits and wide body kits that add width to the car by broadening the fenders and bumpers

I want to thank Accolade for making great body kits. i love my ride even more now. Thanks again. keep up the great work. I Will be buying a body kit for all my other/future cars from Accolade, as far as I am concerned you're #1 in my book Shelby Wide Body. The Shelby Wide Body is a standalone build, as well as an option for 2005 and later CSM Shelby vehicles. The package is designed to maximize the performance of the Ford Mustang giving the vehicle a wider track with all the necessary suspension and braking systems to balance out the package Full PD700GTR Wide Body Aerodynamic Kit for all Mercedes GT/GTS & GTC AMG models. Body Kit includes: PD700GTR Front Bumper, PD700GTR Front Add-On Lip Spoiler, PD700GTR Cupwings FRONT, PD700GTR WB Front Widenings, PD700GTR Sideskirts incl. Lip Spoiler, PD700GTR WB Rear Widenings, PD700GTR Cupwings REAR, PD700GTR Rear Bumper, PD700GTR Diffusor, PD700GTR Bonnet, PD700GTR Rear Trunk Spoiler Honda Wide Body Kit. Display: List / Grid. Show: Sort By: GT-I Series wide body kit For Honda Civic 2006-2008 Coupe. Complete Kit consist of: Front Bumper x 1 (Front Bumper Canards Are Not Included) R.. $2,160.00 . Add to Wish List. Add to Compare. Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages) Information. Vacuum Infusion Process. Think your 2015-2021 Dodge Challenger is boring? Take a wider stance and stand out from the crowd by transforming your Challenger with this 2015-2019 Dodge Challenger Demon Style Widebody Kit, Fenders Only. Great design, fitment and quality was the aim for this massive 14pc widebody bodykit, and you will not be disappointed

The WideMaxx kit consists of extended versions of the Maxx's extreme-duty cold-weather suspension arms, available in 6 total colors to allow you to customize your truck to your style. Additionally, new springs are included for the rear of the truck to dial in the suspension settings, while the original rear springs move to the front for optimum balance and performance Pandem/Rocket Bunny Ver-3.5 Body Kit Upgrade Package for GT86/BRZ (ZN6 / ZC6) $ 2,565.33. 4 Piece upgrade kit for the Version 3 Wide Body Package to suit the GT86/BRZ. Available on backorder. Pandem/Rocket Bunny Ver-3.5 Body Kit Upgrade Package for GT86/BRZ (ZN6 / ZC6) quantity. Add to cart Description: 8710_1986-1996 Jeep YJ Wrangler Urethane Fender Flare Kit (8711,12,13,14,15,16) 6 Wide Fits: 1986-1996 Jeep YJ Wrangler Jeep Xenon Fender Flare Xenon body styling kits, sport flares and..

WIDEBODY KIT, NO DRILLING OR CUTTING SRT Hellcat Foru

1. Precision Porsche Wide Body Kit for Porsche Boxster 1998-2004. Looking to take your Porsche Boxster and make her really get noticed? Check out this sweet Porsche wide body kit for 1998 - 2004 Porsche Boxsters. Precision Porsche makes these body kits from very durable and strong high quality fiberglass. Made in the USA
  2. 944 / 951 Racing Body Parts . GT2 Style Wide Body Kit for 951, 944S2, and 944. The photo above shows our GT2 kit being displayed on a 951 at the 2014 SEMA Auto Show. 951 (944 Turbo) and 944S2 complete kit Includes: Wide body nose, front flares, rear flares, and rocker panels. $1,250.00 . Individual GT2 Wide Body Parts
  3. 2010-2020 Chevrolet Camaro Body Kit and Ground Effects Kits. Are you looking for a body kit for your 5th or 6th generation Camaro? For instance we specialize in Camaro body kits and offer a wide selection. Secondly we offer body kits in polypropylene, fiberglass, carbon fiber as well as polyurethene
  4. d body kit. Motor
  5. You can start small and work your way up from there. Or you can go with one of our full car body kits and customize your vehicle in one fell swoop. Custom Car & Truck Body Kits to Get A Badass Looking Ride. Outside of major full body modifications for your car or truck, there are smaller details that make a huge impact on the aesthetics of your.
  6. Jan 12, 2019 - 805 Likes, 0 Comments - Bodykits for cars (@monsterservice) on Instagram: Wide body kit for IS250/350. ⠀ Also we can make front and rear lips, spoiler, sideskirts and wide
Pumaspeed - Number 1 Independant Ford Tuning Specialist

Pandem wide-body kit for Chevrolet Corvette C8. The full kit costs $7,000, or $5,800 without the massive rear wing. That's assuming you can find a C8 Corvette to install it on. Due to the pandemic. VW Body Kits Below you will find some of the cleanest and most stylish body VW body kits availble at an affordable price. We carry full body kits, widebody kits. front bumpers, rear bumpers, side skirts, wide flares, and spoilers to make your car stand out The wide body kit works on all hummer h1 and hmmwv vehicles. Urban gorilla llc is not associated with any of these companies their subsidiaries their owners or any other company in any way. You can buy a body kit to make your plain vanilla honda civic look like a sporty high end bmw m3 I wouldnt put a body kit on my car but I wish the companies that make the body kits would take styling from some of the newer cars. It seems like all of the different styles of body kits for our cars were made years ago and no one ever tried to make anything new or I just haven't really paid much attention

Rocket Bunny Wide-body Aero Kit (FULL) with wing . TRA Kyoto Designed (CG Renderging shown, actual production items my change slighly) Rocket Bunny Wide-body Aero Kit (FULL) DISCLAIMER: This body kit replaces the front OEM turn signal lights with aftermarket DRL LED type lights which can be wired to operate as driving lights and/or turn signals Ings' body kit for the RX-8 is a weird mix between the Veilside body kit and the RE-Amemiya. The front bumper is extremely similar to the one found on the Veilside, with several noticeable differences though. For starters, the side air dams are much smaller, making the front end look less bulbous and bulky.. Take a look at the Body Kits we sell from top brands including AIT Racing, Andys Auto Sport, Couture, Duraflex, ITZ, JP USA Vizage, Razzi, RK Sport, VFiber and VIS Racing. We sell Body Kits for vehicles including Chevrolet and Pontiac. We offer Body Kits for applications including Chevrolet Cobalt, Pontiac G5 and more Jun 14, 2019 - Explore Luc Giguere's board Fiero WideBody on Pinterest. See more ideas about pontiac fiero, pontiac, pontiac fiero gt

Widebody Ford Mustang Guide Build a Widebody CJ Pony Part

Hi, I am looking for a 22b replica body kit. My wheels are too far out due to the STi drivetrain and I need to cut/roll the fenders by a lot. I was looking at 22b body kits (maybe just the fenders, no need for wide body bumpers or sideskirts) and I was wondering what worked and what didnt Racing apron with spoiler ($499) Rear snug fit carbon fiber bumper ($649) Trunk with or without spoiler & end caps ($699) Rear valance ($250) Total value: $5641. You save: $842! Free shipping in the USA! Ask for SPECIAL international shipping prices and assistance on any kits. The Roman Kit quantity Polyurethane body kits are more costly than fiberglass because they cost substantially more to make. These body kits are machine-made, ensuring a high standard of precision (fit and finish). A polyurethane body kit can actually withstand a small accident and stay intact 3. ». Dodge Ram Body Kits. Dodge Ram Body Kits do your rig's body good. Beyond the smooth lines, innovative designs and a classic lowered look, Dodge Ram body kits give your ride that extra style edge over your buddy's stock rig and they make innocent bystanders gape in awe! When it comes to Dodge Ram Body Kits, AutoAnything is your personal. What you're looking at here is actually the mold for making the air dam. Rod Hahnemann (owner of Spridgetech Inc.) is helping out by waxing the mold for a trial run. Preform Resources' Speedster Body Kit Original Trial Build-up. This is the wide-opening version of the Speedster MGB front air dam

Rolls-Royce Phantom Specs

Dodge Challenger Widebody Kit, Challenger Body Ki

The two body kits add a lot to the Taycan's otherwise sleek, though nonetheless sporty, design. The car looks meaner than the mainstream model, even if the kits do look a bit busy front and rear NOTES: Only fits the 3dr hatchback This is a MAM Wide Body Kit /w Wing 9pc manufactured or distributed by VSaero primarily made of FRP material. VSaero FRP parts are manufactured with fiberglass and plastic resin which strengthens (F)iber (R)einforced (P)lastic. Using FRP allows VSaero to form aggressive styles of various sizes or shapes while. Stream Line Full Aero Body Kit - Mark II JZX100. Exterior /. Full Body Kits. List Price: ¥84,370. Sale Price: ¥76,949. You Save: ¥7,421. Sort By Most relevant first Newest first Price: lowest first Price: highest first. 6 Item (s) Show 20 30 50 100 R20 MK6 FRP Wide Full Set Body Kit for VW Golf VI R20 MK6. $480.00-$620.00 / Set. 1.0 Sets (Min. Order) CN Shenzhen Chezhiyi Technology Co., Limited. 9 YRS. 4.6 (27) Contact Supplier. Add to Favorites 1/5. R400 Style Body Kit for VW Golf 7 pp material body kit. $530.00 / Set. 10 Sets (Min. Order) CN Guangzhou Youkiss Trade Limited Company Link above is to a RS wide body kit that will fit the North American focus. Nice for the people wanting to have an RS look without all the body modifications needed for the real OEM RS parts. Also to add, when putting on some of the euro stuff (OEM) from there, as in front bumpers, you will have to do some grinding/cutting of the rebar/supports