Home

Samsung phone reboots randomly

How to Fix Samsung Galaxy keeps Restarting Randomly Proble

The actual solution (as pointed out by others) is to disable the fingerprint reader until Samsung works through the problems with the firmware. This randomly rebooting started on my phone on a Friday evening after an update. 0 Like In most cases, random restarts are caused by a poor quality app. Try uninstalling apps you don't use. Be sure the apps you do use are reliable, especially the apps that handle email or text messaging. My wife recently discovered her Galaxy S5 would restart sometimes when receiving a text message Samsung phone restarts itself in a specific place This week my phone has randomly restarted itself many times, but only on my desk at school in the morning.. I don't know if the place has to do with it or not but thats the only place where it has happened so far, i tried googling and only found one page asking about the same thing but no real. Restarting in safe mode varies by phone. To learn how to restart your phone in safe mode, visit your manufacturer's support site. Step 2: Check if the problem goes away. Check if the problem goes away. If it does, an app is likely causing your problem. Go to the next step. If the problem does not go away, skip to Advanced troubleshooting But as your phone is rebooting itself so it means that the device is not in normal condition. So to backup all your data from phone, you have to use any powerful software like Android Data Extraction. This is the only program that can extract data from broken or damaged Samsung device

7 Ways to Fix Samsung/Android When Phone Keeps Restartin

1. 03-30-2021 04:20 PM in. Galaxy S. Hi Mack55, I suggest you please reboot your device in safe mode and check if your device still restarts. To do this, you need to completely power off the phone. Then, power on the phone, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key
  2. A powerful device like your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus that keeps rebooting randomly could either mean that there's a problem with its firmware or there's a very serious hardware issue
  3. When a smartphone reboots randomly, it is almost certain that there's an issue with the firmware. Such is the case with some owners of the Samsung Galaxy A10, an entry-level device that actually..
  4. Hi there, My Galaxy M21 is restarting automatically, it has been less than 36 hours since I got this phone and it already restarted 6 times in my hands while using it. Nope, No battery optimizations are turned on. No specific app being used when it restarts. Before posting this message, it resta..
  5. A very easy and simple way to fix any Android Smartphone or Tablet from Samsung (mostly) that keeps rebooting and that doesn't start up completely by staying..
  6. If the safe mode doesn't help, try recovery mode. Firstly, boot the Samsung phone into recovery mode. Power off the device, press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time. When the phone vibrates, release the Power button
How to fix your Samsung Galaxy S7 that started shutting

Solved: Random reboots - Samsung Community - 38107

Galaxy S21 Series Hi Caroline what you can try is safe mode as this will help you work out if a third party app is causing your phone to randomly restart. Press and hold the power button When you see the power off and restart option press and hold power of If your device keeps randomly restarting, in some cases may mean that poor quality apps on the phone are the issue. Uninstalling third-party apps can potentially be the solution. You may have an app running in the background that is causing your phone to restart. If this the case, follow these steps Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key. If done correctly, Safe Mode will display on the bottom left corner of the screen How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus that keeps rebooting by itself?A powerful device like your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus that keeps rebooting randomly could eit.. Samsung Galaxy M30s keeps rebooting randomly (Edit: Typo in subject corrected!) in Galaxy M 2 weeks ago; Rebooting itself in Galaxy M 06-15-2021; Frequent reboots of samsung m31 in Galaxy M 06-10-2021; SD Card not inserted after reboot in Galaxy M 04-02-2021; Samsung galaxy m30s frequently rebooting issue in Galaxy M 03-15-202

Galaxy A41 freezes randomly af upgrading to Android 111 in Galaxy A Series 10-06-2021; Galaxy A41 freezes after Android 11 update in Galaxy A Series 10-06-2021 [Solved] Drawn Pattern not working after random restart in Galaxy A Series 23-05-2021; Samsung Galaxy A51, practically bricked, useless. in Galaxy A Series 30-04-202 Even a bad firmware can cause crashes. The following are two ways to fix a Samsung Galaxy S7 that keeps restarting. A common reason that the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge keeps restarting or rebooting itself is because of the new firmware update has been installed. We recommend in this case performing a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7

Finally, you can try resetting all of your Samsung phone's settings to fix the phone randomly restarts issue. This will have no effect on your personal files on the device, but will simply reset the settings to their original values. You will have to set them again. To do so, navigate to Settings, then General Management. Select Reset From safe mode, you're able to reboot the device, allowing the loop to break and potentially repair itself. To enter safe mode, first turn off your phone (this may require removing the battery in some cases). Once off, press and hold the power button as the Samsung logo appears Thanks for A2A You can go though following steps, it might help you. Opening recovery mode. * Completely Shut down your device by holding power button. * Now press power button with Volume low button untill android mascot logo appers. If you do it..

My Samsung phone keeps restarting

The phone OS will update itself to the latest version if any available. If the phone keeps restarting issue randomly persists; try the next fix. Method 3: Enable Safe Mode. If Android phone functions correctly in Safe mode, then the default apps are working properly, and installed apps are to blame The cache is a temporary file that helps to load all the functions and features of the device as fast as possible. So if the cache gets corrupted then you can face Samsung Note 20 restarts randomly. Switch off the phone. Press Volume High Button and the Power/Bixby Button. When the Android symbol appears, let out all the buttons Your LG, Motorola, Google, HTC, Samsung, or OnePlus phone has a finite amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) which is what your phone uses to run the Android Operating System and apps. When it is used up, things start misbehaving, and your phone can begin to restart because it can't function when it's out of memory

Fix Samsung Galaxy/Android Automatically Restartin

1. Keep it pressed until the sim-pin is queried. At the bottom left you should now find a field with Safe Mode. A common reason that the Galaxy S6 keeps restarting or rebooting itself is because of the new firmware update has been installed. We recommend in this case to perform a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S6
  2. KageBeast Android Expert. avopac said: ↑. My galaxy attain 4g started off doing a reboot on its own a few times a day. Now, it just shuts down completely without warning, doesn't matter how full my battery life is. I did a system restore, an update, a new battery, everything... and nothing works. I sent it in to Samsung, they told me they.
  3. I have a Samsung galaxy SGH I747m originally from bell, it would randomly crash and reboot even when am not using it,It would also crash repeatedly when I use the camera or playing modern combat or temple run..I have tried about 13 different custom roms and the stock Rom(4.1.2).I tried resetting the phone.I tried the dummy file generator to no.
  4. Phone keeps turning off randomly when in use or doesn't even have to be in use. Also my earpiece and speaker sounds extremely low, I have the volume turned up as high as possible but that hasn't help the problem. (its a samsung galaxy note 5)) 11/27/2017 by Farah Emad. my phone doesn't have a removable battery though. 07/02/2018 by Anita.
  5. Once the reboot is successful, you should see 'Safe mode' at the lower-left corner of the screen. Once your phone has successfully booted up in safe mode, try to use the phone and see if it still keeps rebooting by itself. If the problem is fixed, then here's what you need to do next: Restart your phone normal to boot into standard mode
  6. Some Samsung Galaxy owners have been complaining their device keeps restarting automatically after installing Android Lollipop. This is quite common. We have had the same problem. Not only was it frustrating that the phone didn't work, the data loss felt like a kick in the ribs. Fortunately, there is a quick fix

When your computer randomly restarts or reboots, it could mean it's installing updates, or you may need to restore it. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device My phone keeps on restarting randomly. When in use, I do not have any problem. But when the phone is not in use the phone restarts randomly for most of the time. This problem occured after the phone was upgraded to android 10. P.S: I have not set auto restart feature. #a50 #android1 When the phone reboots, look at the last several pages in the command prompt window for any errors or abnormalities. If you can't reproduce the reboots while the phone is hooked up to USB, I suggest installing an app like aLogcat, and setting it up to write logs to the SD Card on an interval. Hopefully you will get lucky and catch the errors. Phase 2: Enter 'Download' mode to repair and resolve'why does my phone keep turning off'. Step 1: On your Android device, go to 'Download' mode following the instructions. For a device with the 'Home' button - Turn off the mobile and then hold down the 'Home', 'Volume Down', and 'Power' buttons together nearly for. Samsung Galaxy M21 randomly restarts itself | Try this solution June 10, 2021 June 12, 2021 / By Shambhudev Kendre Are you facing problems with your Samsung Galaxy M21 like your device randomly restarts itself without doing anything

Solved: Random reboots - Page 2 - Samsung Community - 38107

1. Part 2. How to Hard/Force Reboot Samsung (Galaxy) Phone/Tablet? If you are in a situation where your Samsung device refuses to normally reboot, you may have to use the hard/force reboot method to get around the issue and to reboot your device. Hard rebooting a Samsung device is pretty easy and the task can be done right from your phone itself.
  2. An application is responsible for the sudden reboots. This can be best checked with the so-called safe mode. Boot your Samsung Galaxy S5 in safe mode, so no third partie apps are loaded by Android. If your phone does not crash in this mode the problem is due to a newly installed app. To launch the Samsung Galaxy S5 in safe mode follow these.
  3. Ways to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 keeps rebooting randomly Remove the Micro SD card. Many users find the Micro SD card to be the main culprit behind the constant reboots. This is because for a number of users, the random reboots of Samsung Galaxy S8 came to a stop when they removed the Micro SD card. Try the same and check if the phone works.
  4. Samsung Galaxy S8 users complain of random restarts. Samsung's Always-On Display feature and the lock screen causing the restart, to using a microSD card with the phone. Random reboots aren't.
  5. g the phone in a safe mode. But as per the mobile condition, the phone itself gets stop from running

The Samsung Galaxy Tab, be it the Tab 2, the Tab 3, or any size variant of the device, is among the very best options a person has when it comes to tablets that run on the Android Operating System. However, even the Samsung Galaxy Tab has its share of issues and problems, and one of the most common ones is the reboot loop issue Samsung M30s automatic restart problem in Galaxy M 09-17-2020; Hanging issues in Galaxy M 08-31-2020; Samsung m30s randomly get restart issue in Galaxy M 06-08-2020; New M21 restarts randomly. Its less than 36 hours since I got it. in Galaxy M 06-05-2020; Samsung M30S phone restart in Galaxy M 11-15-201 It seems the issues with Samsung's Galaxy S10 are just not ending. We have already reported quite a few problems with Samsung's latest flagship, such as not being able to look at the screen through polarized sunglasses, the screen turning on randomly, issues with the proximity sensor and more. Now users are reporting that their Galaxy S10 restarts randomly at night Whereas during this condition, your phone can itself stop third-party apps from running. If the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting after marshmallow update, the problem fails to occur, that is a sign that one in all your apps is the culprit

Your smartphone's manufacturer (i.e., LG, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, ZTE) or, if your purchased it from your service provider, the carrier (i.e., Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Three), may be the best chance. If the phone gets stuck on the Samsung logo and/or reboots, try another one of the solutions listed here. Solution 5: Get the phone into Download Mode and then reboot it. Sometimes, all it takes to snap a Samsung phone out of a boot loop is to boot it up into Download Mode and then restart it Step 4 Once the process is finished, select the option Reboot system now to reboot Note 4 and see if the problem solved. Method 2. Factory Reset Samsung. Factory resetting is a solution to solve most common problems on Android phone, you can read below methods to reset Samsung tablet or phone. Option 1. Performing a Factory Reset using button

Why Does Android Randomly Restart? - Technipage

Phone restarts randomly when in airplane mode. I noticed this while traveling. I was in a new country before I got a sim card. I was trying to connect to the airport wifi and my phone was restarting every 2 minutes or so to the point where it was almost too hot to hold. I left it off until I got the sim in. Sim has worked great Actually, force rebooting Samsung is able to resolve many problems on smartphone. Way 1. Force-reboot Samsung when it's frozen with button combination. Step 1. Press and hold down the Power/Lock button on one side of your Samsung phone; and then press the Volume Down button together. Step 2. Wait for 10 to 20 seconds, your Samsung phone.

Samsung phone restarts itself in a specific place

Reports of random reboots have started trickling into the XDA Developers forums and Samsung's own Galaxy S8 forum.The restarts are happening at random times on multiple carriers and with both S8. Step 1: Keep pressing the Power button until you see the Samsung logo. Step 2: Now, leave the power button and press and hold the volume down button. Your device will reboot itself. Step 3: Once the phone is turned on, Safe Mode will be seen at the bottom Samsung Rugby 4 Reboots instead of dispalying menu after software update. After software update today I cannot pull up the menu. It just reboots and drops into the home screen. I took the phone to an AT&T corporate store. They verified the issue was caused by a software update issue To clear cache for Samsung Messages, open Settings on your phone and go to Apps. Tap on Messages followed by Storage. Finally, hit the Clear cache button. Restart your phone. Tip: You can also use. Mine restarts randomly once or twice a day (maybe more that I don't even notice) as well. I don't have any battery saving apps on it. So far the only reason that I'm not losing my mind over it is that the restart is so incredibly quick. I'm sure it'll annoy me if it ever does it during a phone call, but I maybe make one of those a month, lol

Problem #7 - Random restarts Some people have reported suffering from reboots where their phone restarts itself at seemingly random intervals during use. Potential Solutions What if the iPhone Still Randomly Restarts? If you have run through every option on this list, and the random restarts are still happening, then it is highly likely that a hardware issue is a cause. A flawed power component or a damaged battery might be doing it, or water or some other liquid might have gotten inside the phone Here are 3 common ways to exit Odin Mode. Press and hold the buttons until your Samsung phone restarts itself. If your Samsung device doesn't have a Home button, it's fine to just press the other buttons. 1. Press and hold all the buttons to exit Samsung Odin Mode together Volume up + Volume down + Power + Home 2. Press and hold all buttons.

Fix an Android device that's restarting or crashing

Select the Android phone that you want to hard reset. When you see the options available, choose and click Erase data . Step 3. Choose Factory data reset and then click ERASE . Step 4. To confirm this action, you will be asked to key in your Samsung account password. Step 5. Click OK to complete the process I have a Samsung Note 8 (SM-N950U), Android version 9, Kernel version 4.4.153. Verizon. Every time I do a restart on my phone I get a call from a specific phone number. If I answer, it's just dead air and hangs up. I've blocked the number, yet every time I restart I receive a notification the the phone blocked an incoming call from that number After the automatic reboot as seen in the screenshot > Settings > About phone > press on Android version > Android security update: May 5, 2021. The Vendor security patch level just below it remains @ August 1, 2017 because the vendor is Samsung & it is not publishing security patches for it's S5 proprietary hardware related blobs anymore since.

Welcome to the Community. News and Announcements; Welcome Blog; Get Hel The reboots appear to happen randomly with no clear cause rooted out yet. One user on Samsung's US community site claims that their unit restarted 7 times in the first 10 hours, with the device. 1 Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Shuts Down Randomly. 1.1 Make Sure Auto Restart is Disabled. 1.2 Remove Cover Case. 1.3 Update Phone. 1.4 Force Reboot. 1.5 Improve OS and Battery/Calibrate Battery. 1.6 Run Your Device In Safe Mode. 1.7 Reset App Preferences. 1.8 Reset All Settings From the first day, my S10+ restarts itself sometime during the night. Since the phone doesn't start up until a PIN is entered, it's pretty much the same as the phone being off. Have the S10+ 5m lb and noticed it has restarted several times 3. Samsung's latest flagships, the Galaxy S20 series is far from being perfect. Many owners experience strange issues like slow camera autofocus, GPS locking problems, and even random reboots. Although Samsung vouched to address all these issues that users complain about, it will take time to properly identify the cause of the problems and.

8 Proven Ways to Fix Samsung Android Phones Keeps

This magnificent tool is perfect to fix Samsung Phone Apps crashing issues, Play Store not working, Black Screen of Death, Phone itself reboots, Phone shuts down itself, Android OTA update failed, Phone stuck in boot loop, Android Phone or Tablets got bricked, Android UI not working etc. Fixes all such issues on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones This unsettles the battery and can cause random reboots. Replace the rear cover or use a tape to keep the battery in place until you replace the phone itself. 4 When I turn on my Droid RAZR and it does its power up, I wait for my service to come on. Before the service gets turned on, the phone restarts itself every time. It continues to do this over and over and over until it runs out of battery. I've tried hooking it up to chargers and hooking it up to a computer. It continues to do the same thing If your have recently updated your phone system, it may be a firmware issue. Then you should try 1) rebooting the phone into safe mode, 2) clearing the cache data and system caches, and 3) do the reset. Part 2. Samsung Galaxy Text Notification Not Working. Problem: Samsung Galaxy text notification not working

Problem #5 β€” Random reboots Quite a few users are facing a problem with their Galaxy S20s randomly restarting. In some cases, it isn't actually that random and seems to occur every five minutes Strange I have the same here, it even reboots with stock firmware, I know how to flash. But it Always starts after Play store is updated. It happens since the last update of playstore 2 weeks ago. If I reflash rebooting stops, if I open market and it updates. The Phone starts rebooting 3x per hour to 1 x per day. It is very unpredictable

Random Restarts - Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G - Samsung Member

1. This blog completely focuses on the things that makes the situation worse of Android phone shutting down unexpectedly and how to fix the issue.. Read: 9 Methods to Solve Apps Keep Crashing Issue on Android Reasons behind Android phone shut off randomly. There are several reasons that can lead to the problem and some of the common reasons include
  2. Sorry to bring this thread up from dormant. I'm using G930A running 7.0. I bought this phone used and I have already experienced 3 reboots. In first 2 times, the screen freezes and I see corrupted, noise image where the top status bar was. The phone rebooted after 10s or so. The 3rd freeze/restart is right after the 2nd restart, when I was.
  3. posted 2012-Jan-13, 8:50 am AEST. O.P. Ive had my Galaxy S2 for 2 months now no issues until I upgraded from firmware 2.3.3 to 2.3.6. Now my phone restarts randomly (approx 2 or 3 times a day). This is normally when I'm not even using it, I woke up this morning to find my phone at the sim code input screen because it restarted itself
  4. If your phone is rooted, delete unwanted applications to make the Android OS run faster. Keep phone memory free so that apps can store data to it. Let's know your suggestion on How to fix the Android phone hanging, logo stuck, continuous boot-loops or automatic re-start. Best Android Phones with 3G RAM Under RS 15000 / $25
  5. Boot your Samsung phone to Download mode by turning off your phone and simultaneously pressing the Power button + Home + Volume Down. 5. Connect your phone to your computer through a USB cable. 6. Flash the downloaded firmware using Odin. 7. After flashing, your phone should successfully reboot

How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus that keeps rebooting

Phone reboots randomly when writing to external exfat sdcard, generally corrupting the sdcard. Expected Behavior 1/ Phone should not reboot randomly when apps perform write to the external exfat sdcard, often corrupting the sdcard as a side effect. 2/ Corrupted exfat sdcard should be repaired and mounted properly upon reboot, if required How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Samsung Galaxy A51? Sometimes this problem occurs due to the new update of the Play Store. This is a common problem that you may have to face. You can find a solution to this problem with the steps given below. First of all, reboot your phone and see if your problem is resolved or not This seems to be a bug that requires addressing by Samsung itself, but until then it seems as if the problem might be related to Bluetooth. Once your phone restarts, the power and volume. Nancy 2019-06-18 23:26:38. I have read everything above and find it really helpful to know, but it does not answer my question about what I should be doing. My phone , samsung a50 is 1 month old, it fell off the diningroom table onto a wooden floor and immediately gave me the black screen It even rang when someone called me on Whatsapp, but I have no way of seeing anything Icons on home screen changing randomly - S10 Plus. I have noticed recently that the icons on my home screen change randomly. I have to reboot the phone to fix it. Everything still works but in saying that, it still shouldnt do this. Appears to only affect the google chrome shortcuts

And the iPhone restarts itself over and over the problem caused by iOS system damage can be easily solved by resetting. Here this article will introduce you 9 effective methods to stop iPhone keeps rebooting. Part 1. Why Does My iPhone Keep Restarting Every Few Minutes? Part 2. Fix iPhone Keeps Restarting Itself Due to Software Issu Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Freezing Problems & Random Restarts after Marshmallow Update. Phone News; and so you can try to reboot your phone into safe mode to test and avoid and issues with the 3rd. Press Enter, you will see some random string That means you're ready to proceed. type next command: fastboot oem unlock. Press Enter, This command will unlock your Samsung phone Bootloader. Next type command: fastboot reboot. Finally, your phone will reboot into the system. That's it, ν ½νΉ‚ you have successfully unlocked the bootloader

The Samsung Galaxy J7 is the newest addition to Samsung's J series.. The Galaxy J7 has been enthusiastically welcomed by the users and received good critical acclaim. The smartphone is powered by Android Lollipop .It has a 5.5 inch LCD display screen and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels Sometimes you need to reboot (or restart) a wonky Android device to solve problems such as freezing/crashing apps and slow performance. The specifics might differ, but these reboot instructions generally apply regardless of the phone manufacturer or Android version

Samsung Galaxy A10 reboots randomly

A few days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night, and casually checked my phone (an ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1) for any notifications. Oddly, it said pin required after device restarts. I didn't reboot the phone manually, and there wasn't any recent update. Perhaps it was a random reboot. The next morning, I encountered the exact same message Step 1. Reboot your Android phone by pressing Home, Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. Step 2. As soon the logo appears on the screen, release the volume down and power button but keep pressing the home button to enter into recovery mode. Step 3

It is not bad tp reboot your phone daily. Smartphones today come with a sleep schedule where the phone shuts down during the night and starts again in the morning. It greatly increases your phones life as it helps to release te phone memory and it.. Samsung's been guilty of doing that as well more than once. just keep holding the volume down and the power button pressed until the phone restarts itself. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+ Aug 19, 2020, 10:30 AM, by Peter Kostadinov. vs. vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G vs Galaxy S20+ comparison. Samsung's next Galaxy flagship may have four curved sides. There's currently a 20-page thread on the Samsung forum where users complain about issues with the Galaxy S8 restarting as well as. Problem: Random reboots We have seen several reports from S8 and S8 Plus owners suffering from a random reboot problem. There are a number of threads on the XDA Developers forum and the Android.

Reboot the phone in Safe Mode. In the case of that your Samsung randomly deleting messages or all the SMS text messages with images get lost every time you open the texting app due to a faulty third-party app you've installed recently, powering on your phone in Safe Mode could fix it up There are many reasons why Samsung phones (such as the powerful Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4 or the affordable Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J7) are loved by avid photographers. One of these reasons is the availability of multiple native photo recovery methods, which can be used to recover deleted photos from Samsung with just a few taps on the screen

The latest update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 trio has reportedly introduced a ton of issues such as unresponsive apps, random reboots, and a lot more The best method to backup Samsung phone data is to use Android Backup and Restore software. Also Read: How To Reprogram and Reformat or Reset Android Phone. Solution 1: Force Restart/Reboot Your Samsung Phone To Get Of Odin Mode. This is the very first step that you must take to put your Samsung phone out of Odin mode Method 1of 4:Rebooting Using the Menu Download Article. Press and hold the Power button located on the right-hand side of your Galaxy S3. Select Power off.. Select OK when informed that your selection will power off your device. Your phone may take several seconds to turn completely off I am developing an app and when I uninstall the phone kind of semi-reboots. This is my old post: I have a strange problem with my phone. I am using SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 (GT-I5500) with Android 2.2 on it (not rooted) Best Samsung phones 2021: finding the Galaxy phone for you. By James Rogerson, James Peckham 6 days ago. The best Samsung phones, from A to Z Fold 2. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (left), Galaxy S21.

Android phone keeps restarting – How to Fix? – iSmashHow to record a phone call on the Samsung Galaxy S5 (noHow to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 apps keep crashingThe Droid Guy - The Droid Guy brings you the latest