Home

Schwinn BMX 1980

BMX Bikes, Parts & Accessories From SourceBMX.com - Free P&P Available - Buy Online Now. 90 Days Hassle Free Returns - 100% Rider Owned & Ru Free 2-day Shipping On Millions of Items. No Membership Fee. Shop Now For 1980 Schwinn is proud to present its most impressive selection of superb BMX cycles. The Schwinn Sting and the new SX-2000 lead Schwinn's line, but the same attention to quality and dependability that makes these two machines tops in their class has been generously spent on each and every BMX bicycle Schwinn builds

The Schwinn Sting. This page provides year by year images and info quoted from Schwinn catalogs for the Scrambler from 1980 to 1984. 1980. For 1980 Schwinn is proud to present its most impressive selection of superb BMX cycles. The Schwinn Sting and the new SX-2000 lead Schwinn's line, but the same attention to quality and dependability that. 1980'S Schwinn Predator Scrambler bmx Vintage old School bicycle Schwinn 20 bmx old school bicycle serial#G1081 I am unsure if it is a Schwinn Predator a Scrambler. You be the judge Skyway rear mag and Mag-lite front wheel by safelite Mfg chicago 1980s SCHWINN LE TOUR LADIES 10-SPEED ROAD BIKE CONTINENTAL VARSITY 12 VINTAGE! $99.95. $84.95 shipping. Schwinn Chicago USA 1980's Tempo Road bike 10 speed collectible. TUA TIME!!! $389.95. $93.51 shipping

The World's Largest BMX Store - BMX Shop Onlin

Bikes at Walmart® - Save On Quality Bike

The later high end racers like the Sting are very collectible these days. The Sting was the first production bmx frame I know of to have brazed welds. Schwinn has continued to support some great riders as well. I recall Donny Atherton way back, Jay Miron for awhile, and many other greats. WOW, I just found an archive of ALL the Schwinn bikes. Vintage BMX bikes on the trail: Schwinn Phantom (1980) Want to ride on uncharted trails? Explore the off-the-road pathways and still have a bike strong enough to stand up to the punishment of the BMX track? It's the Schwinn Phantom Scrambler with the exclusive BMX frame design, competition-style saddle, coaster brake, 20″ x 2.125″ knobby.

1980 Schwinn Scrambler BMX_n_LA 2 3. 1980 Schwinn Scrambler yardsaleman 2 9. 1980 Schwinn 16 BlackSaturday 2 6. 1980 Schwinn SX2000 afxcrazy 2 4. 1980 Schwinn Scrambler fraxs 7 6. 1980 Schwinn Sting ibisboy1 12 13. 1980 Schwinn Scrambler 66RobinsonRider 2 1. 1980 Schwinn Sting Competition masscruiser 16 11. 1980 Schwinn Stin An iconic BMX bike with more than 35 years in the making. The Schwinn Predator is back. The '80s are back and better than ever with the Schwinn Predator Team 24 BMX bike. Inspired by the legendary 1983 design, this new edition is equipped with a hi-tensile steel frame, aluminum alloy rims, rattrap pedals, and classic gum wall tires Vinatge BMX 1980s Exalibur XL006 20 bike - $300. Vinatge BMX 1980s Exalibur XL006 20 rideable bikeGood original condition New City NY 10956 Vintage SCHWINN BMX - $325 (Santa Clarita) Old Schwinn BMXExcellent condition Paint is in great shape Seat is original Schwinn Bmx banana seat mint the whole bike is in great shape * www.genesbmx.com/schwinn-bmx-catalogs.htm

Schwinn Sting from July 1980, all sealed bearings, 401 Redline Flight Cranks with single pinch, Redline bottom bracket, Chris King headset, Phil Wood 36 hol.. 1980-81 Team Schwinn frame decal set (Taiwan made frames) Officially licensed decal set for Team Schwinn BMX frames which were offered from 1980 to 1981 (they were made in Taiwan for those two years). Reproduction decal set, officially licensed by.. Welcome to Schwinn! Since 1898 we've created the very best in bicycles and continue this legacy today. But beyond making men's and women's road, mountain, hybrid bikes and bicycles for kids, we make memories. Build your own lasting memories with a Schwinn

1980's Old School BMX Schwinn Predator Survivor. White Mag's. Coaster Break. 80's Pink/Purple Stickers. Yo! Grips. Kick Stand. Schwinn Predator Seat Post Clamp 1 Old School BMX 80s BMX for 7/8 post. Brown Suntour-style seat post clamp. Vintage/used. Fits 1 frame tube, clamps 13/16 to 7/8 posts. This item ships for $2 when combined with any. Dec 6, 2017 - 1980 Schwinn Sting Competition - BMXmuseum.co I have a 19 80 all original first BMX Schwinn bike I no longer have any use for it could use a little TLC maybe a new chain just cleaning out my basement 1980 schwinn bmx bike all original - Antiques & Collectibles - Tulsa, Oklahoma | Facebook Marketplac

1980 Schwinn Catalog - Vintage Schwinn Bike

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE FRIENDS!I found and bought the Holy Grail of 1980s Schwinn Predator BMX bikes. My new 1987 Schwinn Predator TC Yo! And it. Find used 1980s Schwinn bicycles with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free. 1988 Schwinn Predator BMX Bike - Maker Schwinn. Yea Schwinn Predator Team 24 BMX Freestyle Bike Hang onto your shoulder pads, because this bike rocks all of its original 80's style. The 24-inch wheel size of this magnificent beast fits riders ages 8 and up. Live the dream of high-octane outdoor fun with the Schwinn Predator Team 24 BMX bike Officially licensed decal set for 1980 (late) Schwinn SX2000 bicycles. Earlier model year 1980 SX2000's used the rainbow decals - these oval ones are for later production 1980 SX2000's (the exact month cut-off is unknown). In 1981, the SX2000 became the Sting Competition The Complete Racer: Atherton & Schwinn Bicycle Motocross Action December 1980 Vol.5 No.12 pg.72. A detailed look at Atherton's race bike. A Lesson in BMX Super BMX June 1983 Vol.10 No.6 pg.64. Atherton gives BMX racing tips to celebrity child actor Jason Bateman. Devonshire BMX Action July 1984 Vol.9 No.7 pg.27. One of eight mini.

The Schwinn Sting 1980 to 198

Vintage Bicycles - Vintage 1980'S Schwinn - Nelo's Cycle

1. model name / number: BMX. wheel size: 20 in. QR Code Link to This Post. Selling a Vintage 1980's Schwinn BMX. Brand New Tires. $85. Include a phone number when replying. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. post id: 7334030814
  2. BMX Bikes: 1969-1973. Schwinn Stingray Schwinn Krate modified Schwinn Stingray 2 . BMX Bikes: 1974-1975 BMX Bikes: 1980-1981. Basset Racing Products Swooper Blazer BMX Champion Cook Bros. Cook Bros..
  3. Redline has quickly become one of the largest manufacturers of BMX, freestyle, and mountain bikes. The company has launched its first catalog in 1980, introducing their first complete bikes. See more '80s Nostalgia. The Redline 700, PL-24, and RL-20 Prostyler were among their bestselling models
  4. 1980s Developments. Like other U.S. bicycle manufacturers, Murray started making BMX-style bikes for the youth market in the late 1970s. Production of BMX bikes continued into the 1980s. In 1982, Schwinn moved one-third of its overall production to the Murray factory in Nashville, Tennessee. Bike manufacturers in general were battling declining.
  5. um 354: 1991 (): Alu
  6. ded bike riders and.
  7. ibike 80cc two stroke $600 (sfo > Martinez east bay area ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $200

IF YOU HAVE A BIKE OLDER THAN 1948, OR YOUR LETTER AND NUMBER DO NOT APPEAR IN THE LISTS, PLEASE SEND ME THE NUMBER AND YEAR (if you know it) AND A PICTURE IF YOU HAVE ONE. THIS INFO WILL BE USED TO ATTEMPT TO REBUILD. THE PRE-1948 SERIAL NUMBERS LIST. USE THIS LINK FOR IDENTIFYING PRE-WAR CHARACTERISTICS BY YEAR Become a Pro Member. BMX Bike The handlebar clamp diameter of American stems is usually the ISO standard size, 1/25.4 mm, or, in BMX applications, 7/8/22.2 mm, so matching bars to stems is not commonly a problem, as long as the stem fits the steerer. Alloy/Steel Stem SM242 Ideal upgrade for your Schwinn Varsity or other older bike that needs the 21.15 quill size CW JMC GHP GT HARO HUTCH KUWAHARA MONGOOSE PATTERSON PROFILE RACE INC REDLINE ROBINSON SCHWINN SE SKYWAY TORKER VECTOR FREE AGENT JAG BLUE MAX WEBCO DAN GURNEY MATTHEWS TITAN ZERONINE DG FREESTYLE 24 26 CRUISER Stanton Health Center, Stanton NE Nebraska, Skilled Nursing Facility, Special Care Unit Assisted Living, Outpatient Physical & Occupational Therapy, Meals on Wheel

Schwinn 1980 Collectible Complete Bikes for sale eBa

The later productions of BMX and mountain bikes made a strong entry in the youth of the nation, and gave a new dimension of mountain sports. Take a look at this Schwinn AeroCycle: Vintage Schwinn Bicycles Hall of Fame. Schwinn got many jewels in their treasure chest in the shape of vintage bicycle and vintage Schwinn tandem bicycles model name / number: Schwinn. wheel size: 20 in. QR Code Link to This Post. Selling a Vintage 1980's Schwinn Aerostar BMX Bike. New Tires. $125. Include a phone number when replying thanks. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. post id: 7317657932 1980 Mongoose. This is my original (2nd owner) vintage Mongoose BMX bike that I fully restored myself using all the original parts when possible and triple chrome plating the frame and polishing all the aluminum and chromoly parts to a mirror finish. Every piece is either original, chrome plated, polished, or replaced new (NOS.) My dad bought. The 1980s saw a huge increase in popularity of the BMX bike. The International BMX Federation was created in the 1980s, and the first BMX World Championships were held in the 80s as well. One of the most popular movies of the time, ET, even featured a BMX bike. It was from this area that vintage BMX bikes emerged Schwinn Predator Team 24 BMX Bike. A faithful rerelease of the classic 1983 design. Buy Now $429.99. ADVERTISEMENT. Its neon green, yellow, and black paint job isn't as tacky as it sounds, and it is true to the style of the time. The frame itself is made of high-tensile steel, with aluminum alloy rims that hold bum wall tires, a nice touch.

Beautiful vintage Schwinn saddle. BMX bicycle seat. Straight from the 80s. Make your vintage bike complete with this iconic seat The Schwinn Sting-Ray was the most popular kids bike around, and these little Schwinns were the natural choice for early BMX. Like the brown 1970 Sting-Ray that we have elsewhere in this museum section, this BMX bike started out as just another Schwinn but was heavily modified to handle the rigors of bicycle motocross action 1980 Schwinn Mag Scrambler vintage bmx. -. $400. Here is a vintage collectors bike. 1980 Schwinn Mag Scrambler. Great condition. Grips worn. Paint has scratches. All original. Parts for these are going high on eBay. 400 or offer

1980 Schwinn to BMX Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Foru

1. 1980s Schwinn Areostar BMX Good condition Well kept $50 Call or text 1980s Schwinn Aerostar BMX - bicycles - by owner - bike sale We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser
  2. Looking for trade for a old boy's Schwinn stingray or old 1980's bmx $250 old currency Will trade for old Schwinn stingray or old 1980's bmx - barter -... We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser
  3. Schwinn BMX bike for $139.99 The 20 Schwinn Boy's Matic BMX Bicycle. Schwinn, meantime, had been skidding since the late 1980s. It missed the mountain-bike trend, dismissing it as a fad, and filed for Chapter 11 in 1993. Recovering four year
  4. 1980. Bob Haro and RL Osborn formed the BMX Action Trick Team and did their first demo at a national race meeting in Chandler on a halfpipe in february 1980. 1981. Création de l'Association Française de Bicrossing ( AFB) le 8 mars et du club de Bicross, Freestyle et Trial de Mours dans la Drôme. 1982
1958 Schwinn Spitfire Cantilever 26 - BMXmuseum

Schwinn Vintage Old School BMX Bikes for sale eBa

Find used 1980s GT bicycles with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free Home | Vintage Schwinn. Restoration Decals. Restoration Paint. A Schwinn enthusiast site -. not an official Schwinn site. On this site you will find a constantly growing bike gallery, a visual history of everything Schwinn. I also have available restoration paints, professionally matched from original NOS cans in my collection, as well as. Harvy's Bike Shop loves putting smiles on customer's faces. Since 1980 Harvy and Hany have enjoyed meeting customers young and old at the door with a smile and a promise to provide quality bicycles, parts, and service at a fair price This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show content that is more relevant to your interests. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Flickr and our partners as described in our cookie policy

The Schwinn Bicycle company is the equivalent of a classic Cadillac in the bike world, they are just iconic. The company was founded in 1895 in the city of Chicago by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn. For most of the 20th century, it was the dominant manufacturer of bikes in America. It dominated the market and the mind of consumers These S-7 rims take a special Schwinn-specific sized tire with a 571 Bead Seat Diameter. (Standard 26 tires and rims have a BSD of 559mm, a big difference.) Kenda makes tires to fit the S-7 rims, the best ones are 26 x 2 x 1 3/4. These come in blackwall or whitewall, both are decent 406 mm / 20 BMX size tires This is the size used on BMX and freestyle bikes. It is also common on folding bikes, recumbents and trailers. Sometimes confused with the 451 mm size (20 x 1 1/8, 20 x 1 3/8) Click here for our 20 inch/406 mm Tires Page. Less common sizes: 597 mm / 26 x 1 1/4, Schwinn 26 x 1 3/8 S-6 tire 1980s Schwinn king sting 26 inch frame BMX < image 1 of 7 > QR Code Link to This Post. 1980s Schwinn king sting 26 inch frame. Single speed frame. Price $$$ 950.00 . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7344939855. posted: 2021-07-01 17:15. updated: 2021-07-29 13:46. ♥ best of Schwinn Manufacturing Decals - 1 Pair - Choice of Color on Clear. 1978 Schwinn Le Tour III (other models available) Schwinn Down Tube Decals - 1 Pair - Choose Colors & Size. Schwinn Top Tube Decals with Outline - 1 Pair - Choose Colors - Several Model Options. Schwinn Quality Chicago/SBC Seat Tube Decal - Choice of Color on Clear

1964 Schwinn Speedster 26 - BMXmuseum1983 Schwinn Predator - BMXmuseum

Gene`s BMX - Schwinn BMX Catalogs Time Lin

Schwinn Deluxe Bicycle Mounted Child Carrier/Bike Seat For Children, Toddlers, and Kids. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 3,478. $89.99. $89. . 99. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 7. FREE Shipping by Amazon His successor, fourth generation owner Edward Schwinn, Jr. (a nephew) was no improvement. Not only did Schwinn fail to catch wind of the mountain bike revolution in the '70s and BMX in the '80s, but they also suffered unprecedented labor disputes under Edward's watch, culminating in 1,400 workers walking out for a 13-week strike in 1980 6 BMX BIKES. WE ARE A SE DEALER SO IF YOU DONT SEE IT HERE CALL US AND I WILL GET YOU ONE!!! WE ARE A SE DEALER SO IF YOU DONT SEE IT HERE CALL US AND I WILL GET YOU ONE!!! 2021 QUADANGLE FAT TIRE 26 POLISHED ALUMINUM 3 LEFT, $1099.99 2021 QUADANGLE 29er BLUE 1 LEFT, $949.99 Schwinn Superior decal setSet includes2 Down tube decals2 Top tube decals1 Seat tube Schwinn seal w/wreath2 Seat tube stripe decals Premium cast 2 mil vinyl / Colors and model as shown For additional color, model, and materials options, order..

Vintage Bicycles - Schwinn Predator - Nelo's Cycle

Free Shipping on Schwinn ® Recumbent Bikes Offers only valid within the 48 contiguous states of the continental U.S. We regret we cannot ship to P.O. Box or international destinations Schwinn Iris 16 Kids' Bike - Teal. Schwinn. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 256 ratings. 256. $129.99. Shipping not available. Not at your store Jun 7, 2018 - Explore JOE Townsell's board Schwinn Stingrays on Pinterest. See more ideas about schwinn, schwinn bike, vintage bikes

Schwinn - BMXmuseum

Jan 1, 2018. #1. I saw Danny the Schwinn freak's Schwinn Cruiser in the Gallery uploads and I thought I would pass on an interesting tidbit on that particular model with tubular forks. I worked in a very large bicycle shop in Virginia Beach back in the early 1980's and we were selling 1500+ bikes a years, plus mopeds, skateboards, etc Schwinn YO! Scooter Mid 1980's Old School This is the real deal! Schwinn YO! FreeStyle / Flatland Scooter I believe this is from 1985 or 1986. I got it from a friend over 10 years ago and it has been sitting around collecting dust. I got it out and put air in the tires in October and it has held since 1980 Schwinn King Sting 26 inch BMX Mountain bike. New tires, tubes, cables and housing. Rides, shifts, brakes perfect. All dialed in. I have put 500 miles on this bike in the last year. Team Schwinn 3 piece cranks, BMX cross bar handle bars. Ukai anodized wheels. Original paint and parts. 18 frame Clunker mountain bike klunker vintage 1980s 5 minutes ago. 1980 Schwinn Sting Comp. (Built in July 1980). 1 / 9. Still have my race bike from the early 80's, when BMX was MUCH different than today's iteration. Still fun to race the nationalsespecially at my home track, BLACK MOUNTAIN!. 1 comment another one of my weird request 1980's BMX Scooters Schwinn YO! GT ZOOT SCOOT. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 11 of 11 Posts. xxcoolrollinxx · Resident Classic Toyota Guy. Joined Dec 19, 2006 · 197 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 1.

1987 Schwinn Predator Freeform EX - BMXmuseum

See popular BMX bikes from the '70s & '80s - Click American

1979 SCHWINN King Sting 5 speed ATB BMX cruiser 54cm $1,200 (Plymouth) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $20. favorite this post Jul 29 Schwinn Probe Vintage 1980 Schwinn Varsity Bicycle - Blue - Complete - $200 $200 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $300 Check out our collection of Old School BMX Bikes and Parts. If you are building a new retro ride or need to spruce up your 80's original BMX bike you've come to the right place

1975 Schwinn Stingray - BMXmuseum

Since we have been doing mail order BMX since the early 1980's we still have some parts for sale. We also keep in stock re-issue parts that can help build your old school, retro or Vintage BMX bike. Some of the Vintage parts are still in the other categories. Try calling if you can't find something you need as sometimes its faster than. Last post by acg_schwinn in Re: need small pedals fo... on July 26, 2021, 08:11:02 PM BMX & MTB. Sting, Scrambler, Predator, High Sierra, Cimarron, etc... 1865 Posts 260 Topics Last post by Djcmac1 in Re: Vintage tornado on February 15, 2021, 12:40:32 PM CUSTOM SCHWINN. OCC, Newer Schwinn custom releases. 1211 Posts 138 Topic

1974 Schwinn Stingray Deluxe - BMXmuseum1987 Schwinn Yo! Deluxe Scooter 14 - BMXmuseum

Predator Team 24 Adult & Kids' BMX Bike - Schwinn Bike

If you or your kids want to time travel to an alternate version of the 1980s, the easiest way to do it is by bicycle. Last week, Schwinn began selling a limited edition bicycle reminiscent of the kind ridden by Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard) in Stranger Things.Only 500 bikes have been made, and they are selling very fast. Lovingly made to recreate the look and feel of the cycles on the hit. COMPLETE Schwinn Service Clinic Bulletin Set 1970-1980: 99 Bulletins + Bonus 1985 BMX / Shimano Tech (near mint) This is the complete set of service bulletins issued from 1970 to 1980 with a few bonuses, in a Bauer Cycle Supply distributor catalog binder from the same era Schwinn bicycles were the thing when I was a kid. In the 1980s they fell on tough times, however, and in 1992 filed for bankruptcy. In 2001 Schwinn was acquired by Pacific Cycle and today are found in department stores like Target. Gone are the days of Schwinn bicycles made in Chicago and sold exclusively in Schwinn stores 1982 Schwinn Predator. Posted on July 19, 2012 by inkedup and viewed 8932 times. Posted in BMX Bicycles Tagged Predator, Schwinn. permalink. This is my first race bike build. Used as much original stuff as possible, I like my bikes to be eye-catchy. Vintage bicycles and parts for sale on eBay

Schwinn BMX 1980s PHANTOM - $300 (Kalamazoo) Bikes For

Schwinn bicycles became the dominant brand sold in the U.S. in the 1950s and 1960s, especially to children. Because so many were made, they do not have great value as collectibles. Value and Collectibility. Schwinn manufactured millions of bicycles in its heydey. Because of this, very few Schwinn models are considered collectible JIM IS A COLLECTOR, NOT A DEALER. This is only a part of Jim's extensive personal collection of vintage Schwinn bicycles. 1946 B.F. Goodrich Challenger - (S/N - B125XX) Original unrestored condition. Schwinn made bicycles for the chain stores for many years. There were no batteries in the headlight and the horn tank 1980-81 Schwinn Sidewinder mtb bmx atb. Condition is Used. Silver paint was touched up at some point. Mostly original parts, except seat and tires. Shifter cables replaces and tune up performed. Shipped within 7 days via bike flights UPS shippin

More about the Schwinn bicycles built in Chicago, IL.: Schwinn bicycles built in Chicago were perhaps the strongest bikes ever produced. From 1938 to 1980, Schwinn Bicycles of Chicago had manufactured a unique but little-known line of specially constructed lightweight bicycles: The fillet-brazed chrome-molybdenum models, their main-stream bike. Full Version: The History of the Schwinn Scrambler. VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing. Pages: 1, 2, 3. This is a lo-fi version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.. Some recumbent bikes, children's lightweight bikes and some BMX bikes. 440mm: 500A: European children's bikes and folding bikes. 419mm: 20x1 3/4: Schwinn children's bikes. 406mm: 20x1.5 to 20x2.25: Most BMX bikes, some recumbents. 390mm: 450A: European children's bikes. 369mm: 17x1 1/4: Alex Moulton bikes. 355mm: 18x1.5 to 18x2.125: Used on.