Home

L'auberge de sedona vs enchantment resort

Find and Compare Great Deals on Resorts in Sedona, AZ and You Can Save Big! Get the Most Out of Your Trip with Package Deals. Explore Fun Things to Do On Your Stay 3.5 Star Hotel. Book Junipine Resort Sedona, Today And Save

Sedona Luxury Hotel - Hotel in the Heart of Sedon

Expedia's Best Prices · 24/7 Customer Support · 11+ Million Review

That is what will make your Sedona visit memorable. 2. Re: L'Auberge vs. Enchantment vs. Amara. I agree with RedRox. Enchantment does have the edge for scenery (surrounded by red rock formations and near Boynton Canyon) if you don't mind being out of town a little and have access to your own transportation Enchantment is a good 15 minutes away from town. This can be a good or bad thing. L'Auberge is situated on Oak Creek in the heart of Sedona. However, the way it sits below the highway, you would never know there is anything else around you. But you can walk to shops galleries, restaurants and more

Enchantment Resort Sedona, AZ. The dramatic red rocks of Sedona's Boynton Canyon set the tone for an experience beyond compare. You'll move and be moved through a unique and powerful connection to nature, exhilarating adventures, deep relaxation and the feeling of awe and wonder again and again Filter Offers: Select Category Love Relaxation. Featured Package. Summer Renewal. Stay Longer, indulge more. Treat yourself to the luxurious amenities and life-enriching experiences of L'Auberge de Sedona - book any cottage for two nights or more and receive up to $300 in resort credit. Book Offer Learn More While Enchantment Resort is located about 20 minutes outside of town, set on 70 acres amidst the grandeur of the region's raw natural majesty, L'Auberge de Sedona is a more intimate property, perched on 11 forested acres beside picturesque Oak Creek, just below Uptown Sedona. Though it's a stone's throw from Uptown's boutiques. Answer 1 of 4: Hi, we are spending a few days in Sedona in late April, then heading to GCNP for 3 days. We have two kids, ages 6 & 8. I'm trying to decide between L'Auberge and Enchantment resorts; prices are about the same. We'd be staying in a.. A perfect complement to the property's transcendent natural beauty and level of luxury, L'Auberge de Sedona's culinary program features everything from nationally recognized fine dining to naturally immersive creekside fare. Feed your spirit on the banks of the babbling Oak Creek with wine-forward, Southern European cuisine inspired by.

Enchantment Resort is absolutely stunning. The accommodations, the restaurant and the views! You will have to pay for it though as it is very pricey, however for the cost I would pick it over L'auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa. L'Auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa is perfection as mentioned and it also comes with a cost Last April, our stay included time in two of Sedona's finest getaways: Enchantment Resort (525 Boynton Canyon Road) and L'Auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa (301 L'Auberge Lane). Finding Enchantment. The panoramic splendor of Enchantment is inspirational. Set on 70 acres of natural landscape in a secluded Arizona canyon 10-15 minutes outside. Fodor's Expert Review L'Auberge de Sedona 301 L'Auberge La., Sedona, Arizona, 96336, USA Fodor's Choice CHECK-IN / CHECK-OU We've stayed at both Sedona Resort and at Enchantment. Amara is not in the same league.. Sedona is a beautiful resort set in a secluded red rock canyon with several hiking trails nearby. The spa, Mii Amo, just closed for renovation for a year .Enchantment is about 20 min drive from the location of uptown Sedona but is a paradise in and of itself Photo & Video Gallery. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but seeing L'Auberge de Sedona in person is priceless. Until you can come see for yourself, here are some of our captivating resort images and videos for you to explore

Enchantment Resort, Sedona. Royal Palms Resort and Spa, Phoenix. Boulders Resort & Spa, Scottsdale. L'Auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa. Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson.. 406 reviews of L'Auberge De Sedona What a beautiful spot. You get your own little cottage. Each one is large and has everything a human being could want. Dreamy bed, luxury sheets, comfy couch, cashmere blankie, plasma screen t.v., large bathroom, deep tub, excellent service. They serve afternoon wine and cheese in the reception area Discover Sedona. An area as magical as its rocks are red, Sedona provides a scenic and energetic getaway for those traveling from near and far. Tour L'Auberge de Sedona's spectacular surroundings via hot air balloon, jeep, or helicopter. Visit renowned galleries and hike some of the most breathtaking trails you've ever seen

Resorts in Sedona, AZ - Book It All in One Plac

1. Take Advantage of Our Package Deals. You Can Reduce Stress While Saving Time and Money. Sedona Resorts. Free Cancellation Options on Select Hotels, Book Now on Expedia.com
  2. ute drive from down & totally worth staying a little bit away from the town. Report inappropriate content
  3. drive from the location of uptown Sedona but is a paradise in and of itself. The location is part of its charm
  4. Answer 1 of 4: I'd love to hear input on which of these 3 hotels is the most luxurious? We are celebrating a special occasion for 2 nights in April. We care most about high end rooms & beautiful bathrooms (modern/luxurious/updated) and great views with..
  5. Answer 1 of 5: I am going on a mother-daughter spa visit trip some time this year and based partly on proximity to the Grand Canyon (where we probably will stay one night), we've narrowed our choice to either L'Auberge de Sedona or Enchantment..

Junipine Resort Sedona Az - (Great Online Rates) Book No

1. Luxury Hotels and Travel - Enchantment resort or Sanctuary Camelback mtn resort? - Do either of these standout as the better choice? I realize one is essentially in Phoenix and the other is near Sedona and has a much more natural surrounding. It looks like Sanctuary has a south beach air to it, an
  2. Drinks at Enchantment Resort would be beautiful...you can enjoy the scenery and not have to eat fancy or expensive. L'Auberge de Sedona. 5,317 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Arabella Hotel Sedona. 2,067 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. 1,848 Reviews
  3. L'Auberge de Sedona is a luxury four-star resort on the banks of babbling Oak Creek in the heart of Red Rock country. The resort — which is surrounded by a natural awning of sycamore trees — has 62 luxury cottages and 21 lodge-style guest rooms, meaning you can choose a classic resort experience, or something a bit more secluded
  4. Answer 11 of 16: I'd love to hear input on which of these 3 hotels is the most luxurious? We are celebrating a special occasion for 2 nights in April. We care most about high end rooms & beautiful bathrooms (modern/luxurious/updated) and great views with..

Answer 1 of 6: My husband and I are planning a relaxing, luxurious babymoon getaway to Sedona. We are debating between Lauberge and Enchantment Resort. Lauberge rooms seems more modern while Enchantment seems to hv more wellness activities. Can anyone advise on.. Deciding between enchantment resort and L'auberge de Sedona 5 replies Off The Beaten Track 3 replies Flying into Flagstaff worried about altitude-stay in Sedona? 9 replie Sitting in central Sedona, Arizona, less than a mile north of the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, the L'Auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa offers guests a peaceful getaway without sacrificing an. Onesassymom is correct about Enchantment. L'Auberge is indeed closer to Uptown Sedona. However, its unique setting by the creek and below the activity above makes it equally quiet and serene. The biggest contrast would be in age. L'Auberge preceded Enchantment by many years Top Competitors of L'Auberge de Sedona. Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa. 135. $24 Million. 1. Enchantment Resort Gallery. 329. $48 Million. 2

Answer 1 of 8: I have reservations for late October and just found out that a full blown renovation is going on at the spa. Does anyone know the location of the studio casitas in conjunction with the spa. I know it's a large property so I'm hoping there will be.. Answer 1 of 4: I'm trying to find a specific resort in Sedona. My husband and I were in Sedona years ago and did a hike to the Seven Pools and Devil's Kitchen. I remember we either started at or very near a resort. We had dinner at the resort after our.. Answer 1 of 5: Any suggestions on which resort to stay at? Attending a wedding, but also want to hike and have some fun at night. Sedona. Sedona Tourism Sedona Accommodation Sedona Bed and Breakfast Sedona Holiday Rentals Sedona Holiday Packages Sedona Flights Sedona Restaurants Sedona Attraction The Enchantment Resort sits in Boynton Canyon, about 20 minutes northwest of Sedona and the Sedona Airport, and just over two hours from Phoenix by car. Sedona offers the nearest hub of shopping boutiques, galleries, and restaurants. It's home to the popular Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, and Pink Jeep Tours

Amara Resort and Spa. The Enchantment Resort, world renowned, is the place to stay with the equally famous Mi Amo spa. Reply. 3. My husband and I got married at the L'Auberge de Sedona last month, and it was so magical! Sedona is hands down my favorite US getaway! Reply. 6 An Innovative Dining Experience in Sedona. Inspired by the indigenous ingredients of the Southwest, the Sedona restaurants at Enchantment Resort provide an epicurean experience unlike any other. Seasonal menus and award-winning dishes are prepared by our renowned culinary team recently featured at The James Beard House in New York City

L'Auberge de Sedona vs Enchantment Resort Tripexper

L'Auberge de Sedona is a Wedding Venue in Sedona, AZ. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact L'Auberge de Sedona directly on The Knot If resort amenities are important then L'Auberge wins for sure. You'll have a full range of spa services and the convenience of being close to Uptown and shops and galleries. But if you intend to get out and enjoy all of the other diversions and attractions that make Sedona what it is, then hanging out at your lodge won't matter as much Thanks to the world-class resort hotels found in Sedona, the desert city is blessed with a sophisticated dining scene that ranges from the casual to the sublime.Here are the five best places to eat in Sedona: Cress Restaurant on Oak Creek. Consistently named a top Arizona restaurant, the elegant dining room situated near the rippling creek, attentive servers and innovative cuisine make this a.

Sedona: Depending on your budget, I can recommend two resorts: Spa-lovers should consider a stay at Mii Amo, the spectacular, 24,000-square-foot spa (shown at left) at Enchantment Resort in blissful Boynton Canyon, where peaceful casitas and treatment- and meal-inclusive pricing makes for a totally restorative stay, three nights from $2,250. Redesigned Luxury Accommodations in Sedona. Nestled at the base of Boynton Canyon, spanning across 70 acres, resides 218 recently refreshed casita guestrooms and suites. The newly designed southwestern motif draws inspiration from Sedona's iconic landscapes. All rooms feature a private deck or patio overlooking the grandeur of Boynton Canyon Beyond the accommodations, Amara Resort And Spa provides a variety of experiences to choose from including enjoying an authentic taste of Sedona at our SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, relaxing in our Sedona spa, hosting an event at one of our several venue spaces, and experiencing endless outdoor adventures in the Red Rock Country. Image 0. Image 1

There is much more to Sedona. Also, Sedona is 4,000 feet high and much cooler than Scottsdale which can get to be unbearable. Finally, while in Sedona you are a few hours from the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Prescott and up on Cleopatra's Mountain is Jerome, an old copper mining town, turned ghost town now an artist colony Spend your mornings exploring, afternoons relaxing and evenings with tacos and margaritas! Stay 2+ nights for up to 25% off plus a $40 credit to 89Agave Cantina. Learn More. Local Offer. Arizona Residents can receive up to 25% off our best available room rates. Escape to Sedona and stay in our central Uptown location I would stay at Enchantment resort in Sedona vs L'Auberge. .love L'Auberge but Enchantment is beyond stunning in red rock in Boynton Canyon. Dine for dinner at Elote cafe. Garland lodge is. Getting it done in the midst of a global pandemic requires nerves of steel. It was crazy, says Jenny Wolf, head of Jenny Wolf Interiors, which oversaw the refurbishment of the White Barn Inn and Spa, part of the Auberge Resort Collections, and a beloved local landmark for more than 150 years in Kennebunk, Maine

Enchantment Resort vs

Photo Credit: L'Auberge de Sedona. Creekside Cottages/Suites: The Creekside Cottages are situated on the banks of Oak Creek offering a direct view of the flowing creek and are surrounded by lush trees and vegetation providing a comfortable shaded setting.These cottages have lovely creek views but do not offer direct views of the Red Rocks L'Auberge de Sedona Sedona, Arizona. L'Auberge de Sedona brings the elegance of the French countryside to the heart of Sedona, Arizona. Set along side the tranquil waters of Oak Creek and the magnificent Red Rock formations, The L'Auberge redefines escape!From exquisite culinary delights and pampering at the exclusive Spa at L'Auberge to experiencing the splendor of Oak Creek Canyon and. A Red Rock Oasis - The Enchantment is nothing short of fantastic. My girlfriend and I originally made reservations at L'Auberge de Sedona, but after checking in (and being horribly disappointed), we called the Enchantment. They found us a room, gave us a great room rate, and then upgraded us to a suite when we arrived Photo Credit: L'Auberge de Sedona. Vista Cottages and Suites: In contrast to the Creekside Cottages, the Vista Cottages and Suites offer a completely different view, these individual cottages are located hillside with panoramic views of the beautiful Red Rocks but do not see the creek.The rooms offer the same clean, contemporary design as the Creekside Cottages with over-sized picture.

Enchantment vs. L'auberge - Sedona Forum - Tripadviso

No Ordinary Resort. Inspiring Luxury Travel and Experiences. Menu. Resorts by Location. USA. Arizona. Enchantment Resort | Sedona, A May 23, 2016 - In a setting of indescribable beauty, we offer truly exceptional experiences. Situated on the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona Red Rock country, L'Auberge de Sedona is a place where magical moments happen. Dine on our creekside patio under the canopy of trees, take a private outdoor shower under the starry night sky, enjoy a creekside massage or just simply be

Tii Gavo is currently limited to registered guests of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo. A casual Southwestern restaurant where Boynton Canyon unfolds before you in unsurpassed beauty. Tii Gavo, named #1 Restaurant in Sedona, AZ by Eater Las Vegas in 2019, is the perfect setting to relax with family and friends amidst Sedona's most striking views L'Auberge is a delightful Sedona Lodging gem. By Conde Nast standards, LAuberge de Sedona is one of the best places to stay in the world. AAA rates it with 4 Diamonds. And it is certainly one of our favorite Sedona resorts choices. What's so world class about LAuberge de Sedona. Divine Food & Wine, Serenite Spa, The Cabins, The Amenitie 79 reviews. 74 helpful votes. 1. Re: Sedona vs. Zion. 4 years ago. Save. Sedona will be a different experience than Zion but it is an excellent outdoor travel location. You might be able to venture over to Zion from Kanab or pick up a day in Zion at the end of your visit. BTW I love Zion but find myself returning to Sedona much more often Apr 19, 2014 - Situated on the banks of Oak Creek in the heart of Sedona, L'Auberge de Sedona is an unmatched luxury Sedona resort, nature spa, and award-winning dining L'Auberge de Sedona 301 Lauberge Ln Sedona, 86336 . As one of Condé Nast Traveler's 2019 Top 20 Hotels in The Southwest and West, L'auberge de Sedona lives up to its promise of fulfilling the unique needs of our guests

L'Auberge de Sedona is an intimate creekside retreat that sets elegantly on the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona. Surrounded by the stunning Red Rocks of Sedona Arizona. The Inn's 11 acres of lush forest grounds offer 56 king bed accommodations; including 19 guest rooms and two junior suites in the European styled Lodge, 31 private cottages and. Answer 1 of 6: My husband and I are planning a relaxing, luxurious babymoon getaway to Sedona. We are debating between Lauberge and Enchantment Resort. Lauberge rooms seems more modern while Enchantment seems to hv more wellness activities. Can anyone advise on.. Enchantment is a world class destination resort in a spectacular rustic canyon west of Sedona. the spa there at MiAmo is the focal point of recent development and marketing efforts.They have three fine restaurants on site. If you want to go to a destination resort and just relax and chill for a couple of days, Enchnatment is an ideal place, but it is pricey L'Auberge de Sedona has a TripExpert Score of 92 based on expert reviews in publications including Jetsetter, Oyster, Gayot and The Telegraph. The resort balances the casual ambience of a creekside property with impeccable service and over-the-top refinement

HELP- Enchanted vs. L'Auberge de Sedona Resort (Sept ..

Explore exclusive Sedona offers and resort packages, carefully curated with your sense of adventure in mind. Explore the beauty of Sedona's red rocks from behind the wheel of a Volvo luxury vehicle. Experience a mix of adventure and activities the whole family can enjoy at Enchantment Resort. Family-friendly hiking and biking adventures await L'Auberge de Sedona Alma de Sedona Inn (may not be in this category but could be our non-lux option) Enchantment Resort Any I have left off that I should consider, let me know! Reply. Aug 25, 06, 11:27 am #2 chasgoose . Join Date: Jun 2006. Programs: DL DM, US CP. Posts: 237 As a Scottsdale resident I have to say that the best small-to-mid size. Answer 1 of 5: Hello Everyone- My husband and I are headed to Sedona for the first time later this month. Currently, I'm trying to decide between 2 hotels. The first would be at Amara for a king creekside room. The second would be at L'Auberge for a.. Slide Rock State Park is adjacent to our resort, and Sedona is just 8 miles away. L'Auberge De Sedona. From $349.00 Sedona Pines Resort. From $111.75 A Sunset Chateau. From $242.10 Matterhorn Inn. From $152.15 The Inn Above Oak Creek. From $145.00 Adobe Grand Villas. Enchantment Resort. 4 346 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . L'Auberge de Sedona. 5 185 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Arabella Hotel Sedona. 2 051 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. 1 770 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa Trademark Collection by Wyndham

L'Auberge vs. Enchantment vs. Amara - Sedona Forum ..

Answer 1 of 4: A group of us are headed to Sedona for President's Day Weekend and were planning on taking a day trip to the Grand Canyon....about how far is it? Any other details???? L'Auberge de Sedona. 5,227 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ The Orchards Inn of Sedona. 2,350 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Enchantment Resort. 4,406 Reviews . View Hotel. Sedona, AZ . Los Abrigados Resort and Spa. Why? Driving directions from PHX Sky Harbor to Sedona; The 5 areas of Sedona, where attractions, hikes are located. Answer 1 of 11: My wife and I are going to L'Auberge de Sedona in mid October. Just looked at the place on Google Earth and it looks like it is under construction - can anyone confirm?? Sedona. Sedona Tourism Sedona Hotels Sedona Bed and Breakfast Sedona Vacation Rentals Sedona Package

Enchantment Resort. Sedona, Arizona 9.5 Superior Luxury . USD $ /nt. Choose Room . Upgrade package available! See all perks • Full Breakfast for two daily at any restaurant. Also available with room service ($30 maximum credit per person, per day) L'Auberge de Sedona. Sedona, Arizona 9 First Class . USD $ /nt. Choose Room Enchantment Resort is a 4.5-star resort with 2 restaurants and spa services, and it's a popular choice for Expedia travelers looking for an elegant place to stay. L'Auberge de Sedona and Amara Resort and Spa are other upscale choices for your trip

L'Auberge vs. Enchantment in Sedona: why the price diff ..

Explore out at the renowned Enchantment Resort, offering an unparalleled experience set within the spectacular vistas of Boynton Canyon. L'Auberge De Sedona offers accommodation in Sedona, 38 km from Flagstaff. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar L'Auberge de Sedona: Oh what can I say! This property is absolutely gorgeous! The indoor/outdoor setting of the inn and restaurants on a creek is very unique. Conde Nast Traveler named the restaurant area One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest. You can choose between 3 restaurants here When we stay in Sedona we want something elegant for the two of us. Our first choice is El Portal. http://www.elportalsedona.com/index1.html It is a small luxury.

L'Auberge de Sedona vs Amara Resort & Spa Tripexper

Enchantment Resort is absolutely stunning. The accommodations, the restaurant and the views! You will have to pay for it though as it is very pricey but for the cost I would pick it over L'auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa; L'Auberge de Sedona Resort & Spa is perfection but it comes with a cost Also, when looking through the hotels/ bed and breakfast's on TripAdvisor, the reviews are about the same. Anyone with experience on which one is better(Inn on oak creek, adobe grande, l'auberge de sedona, bestwestern plus, enchantment)? Thank you!! On clear nights, take in the sky's mind-boggling stretch of stars and stay in adobe cottages at the Enchantment Resort, a former private ranch turned luxury resort and spa.'' L'Auberge de. Poco Diablo Resort, Arabella Hotel Sedona, and The Inn Above Oak Creek are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near Chapel of the Holy Cross. Enchantment Resort, and L'Auberge de Sedona have a spa and received excellent reviews from travelers in Sedona -:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may..

225 reviews. 228 helpful votes. 4. Re: Sedona vs. South Rim Grand Canyon. 2 years ago. Save. If you had 3 nights I'd give two to Sedona and one to Grand Canyon National Park. There's much more to see and do at Sedona. Given just two nights, divide them one each Mii amo, A Sedona AZ Destination Spa. Our Journey. We look forward to sharing more about the thoughtful design enhancements, exclusive Journey amenities and all-new guest experiences to come when Mii amo re-opens in the spring of 2022. We invite you to stay connected during this Journey through our email newsletters, on social media and via. Answer 1 of 2: Has anyone done this and is it worth doing? It sounds lovely. View Enchantment Resort Gallery (www.enchantmentresort.com) location in Arizona, United States , revenue, industry and description. Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more